Warehouse position open for Catalyst manufacturing plant in Pasadena, Texas.
Performs all functions within warehouse operations.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products.
2) Reads production schedule, notification, customer order, work order, or shipping order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
3) Pulls stock for sales orders and loads catalyst for shipment.
4) Physically transfers catalyst from one package type to another.
5) Offloads chemical bulk trucks.
6) Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to pre-determined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
7) Cleans and rearranges warehouse.
8) Operates forklift and yard truck.
9) Fills requisition, work orders or requests for raw materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to operations or other departments.
10) Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
11) Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
12) Enters raw material receipts and product transfers into SAP using the barcode system and the computer terminal.
13) Move shipping containers with yard truck throughout the plant to facilitate export orders.
14) Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Prior warehouse and/or shipping & receiving experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as needed.
- CDL and Hazmat regulations a plus.