The world has gone digital, but all your learning doesn’t have to do the same
TOPSOE™ Academy™ Classroom Training is an opportunity to learn in a traditional classroom setting. The courses have a high level of interaction due to the variation of presentations, group sessions and discussions.
The training is facilitated by TOPSOE own technical experts so you will get a chance to bring forward your own specific technical and operational issues at the course and discuss them with TOPSOE’s specialists.
Our classroom training offers:
- A structured learning environment
- An opportunity to collaborate and network with peers
- Real-time guidance and support
Who we’re looking for
Would you like to help improve the quality of air we breathe? Are you ready to be part of an ambitious growth journey, and do you want to work worldwide within the Clean Air industry?
If yes, you may be our new account managers for the Clean Air Business. In this role, you will be heading the sales process, and you will be the primary contact with clients, distributors, and collaboration partners.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within sales and business development. Your daily work will involve extensive contact with customers, partners as well as internal departments going from quote to the delivery of goods and building/managing an international distribution network. We have colleagues and customers on most continents and travelling is therefore a natural part of the role as account manager in Topsoe.
You will be part of a dedicated taskforce with the objective of accelerating the business development of our Catalytic Filtration and Catalytic Oxidation for VOC control solutions, a very dynamic and fast-growing business, where you are expected to actively contribute to building the foundations of this business for its sustainable growth.
Your responsibilities will be
- Build distribution network to accelerate sales growth in line with our ambitious growth targets
- Drive direct technical sales with current and new customers
- Ensure timely and qualified service both technically and commercially towards our customers
- Pursue good relations to establish and enhance long-term customer and partner relationships.
What you’ll bring
In all applicants we are looking for personal drive, energy, and a self-motivated character as this is a key element to success in the role. Furthermore, the candidate should possess the following skills:
- have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results
- have strong networking skills, enjoy interacting with customers and know how to create lasting relationships
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- thrive on collaboration and enjoy working in cross-cultural contexts.
- are flexible to travel (40-60 days/year).
You have experience in technical sales, and/or business development from an international company, preferably with experience within air cleaning or technical environmental solutions. Fluency in English is a must.
Why join us
In this commercial role you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in a very dynamic and growing market.
Topsoe has a high focus on employee development. This is supporting our company’s targets for growth as well as ensuring high engagement and a sense of purpose for all employees.
We provide a flexible working environment that includes working from home. You will be part of a very cohesive and supportive team and the working atmosphere in Topsoe is very focused on collaboration towards a common goal. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Ravnholm, with good public transport as well as great facilities for commuting by bicycle.