On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Experienced engineer for optimization projects in our Power-to-X pilot production
Can you help us ramp up capacity and quality in our electrolysis unit pilot production?
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. We are a fast-growing organization, and we need an experienced engineer to make sure our pilot production meets our ambitious targets for capacity, quality, and production development.
R&D Operations is part of our research and development organization in Power-to-X. We operate a pilot production supplying our proprietary electrolysis units for testing and demonstration purposes. We are ramping up development activities across our organization, continuously putting an increasing demand for capacity and consistency in our pilot production. This is achieved by optimization of existing equipment but also introduction of new techniques and hardware.
- Drive optimization projects across our pilot productions; from problem identification to solution implementation
- Document improvements, report on test-runs, and support our preventive maintenance efforts
- Technology scouting and supplier dialog
- Coordinate operators, technicians, craftsmen, and engineers for equipment testing or modifications.
- Traveling can occur but to a limited extend. Supplier visits, FAT, etc.
- thrive in a fast-paced R&D environment with multiple stakeholders across difference parts of the organization
- enjoy supporting and coaching your more junior colleagues to accelerate their personal development and ensure projects are kept on track
- cover a broad spectrum of technical skills rather than specializing in a few
- are hands-on and find yourself comfortable in working clothes in the production as well as with behind the computer
- You have a technical background within relevant fields of engineering or science
- A proven track record within production line optimization
- It is an advantage if you possess competences in LEAN and project management
If you would like to be part of our exciting green transformation and work in a fast-growing organization with skilled colleagues working in an informal environment, then please submit your application and resume with relevant diplomas and references.
Please contact senior manager Merete H. Hermann 2275 4157 or manager Joakim S. Johansen 2875 7026, email@example.com if you have any further questions.
October 16 2022
We interview relevant candidates as soon as they are identified.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.