On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Student Assistant - Global Business Finance
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation and accelerate your career within finance? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
Topsoe is in a state of rapid development, and we have embarked on an ambitious and exciting journey to transform renewable electricity, biomass and waste into various power-to-x and bio-to-x solutions, sustainable aviation and marine fuels and other low-carbon solutions for the hard-to-abate sectors. Solutions, which are critical to reducing our customers’ carbon emissions.
As a Student Assistant in Global Business Finance, you will have an exciting opportunity to put your analytical skills into practice and work together with highly experienced and dedicated professionals that support Topsoe’s line of business and the overall vision to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide senior leaders with accurate and insightful analysis, assist in driving performance and get the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in a real-life environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support the preparation of monthly/quarterly management reports, board presentations, and other financial reporting
- Monthly in-depth analysis of revenue, costs, and gross profit, globally and across regions and functions
- Support the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Cost controlling including driving cost optimization initiatives
- Various types of analyses to support decision making
- Ad hoc tasks.
The estimated work hours will be 15-20 weekly. We expect you to be flexible during peak periods, and the same flexibility will be provided for you when you need to prioritize your exams.
The successful candidate
We are looking for a candidate preferably in the last year of a bachelor’s degree or first year of a master’s degree within Economics and Business Administration or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- Thriving on taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
Applications will be assessed on a running basis until the right candidate is found
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.