Do you want to design and develop the data pipeline in our research and development laboratory?
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. We are a fast-growing organization with ambitious targets, and we need an experienced data scientist to ensure best-in-class data handling to accelerate our development even further.
R&D Operations is part of our research and development organization in Power-to-X. We operate a pilot production and support our scientists and engineers with a state-of-the-art laboratory for performance testing of our proprietary solid oxide technology.
As a data scientist you will be our main interface to our Global IT department and ensure that the right data is readily available to the right colleagues. Through collaboration with Global IT and our engineering teams you will implement best practices and enable your colleagues in R&D to access data at their convenience for an effective workflow featuring speed and broad collaboration across a large organization.
- Actively reaching out to colleagues to gain a full understanding of the specific project and communicate actionable insights using data to a diverse audience across all levels of the organization
- Ensure alignment between global IT and our end-users on both technical solutions and function expectations
- Be responsible for implementing best practice solutions
- Act as the subject matter expert within data science, statistical data analysis and predictive analytics with a primary focus on research data products
- Provide a “ready to use” functional solution, for our end-users
- Support your colleagues in using our digital services
- You will be located in Power-to-X R&D but regularly co-located with Global IT to facilitate a close cooperation.
- enjoy working independently but master to match expectations with multiple stakeholders across a large organization
- have a genuine interest in the understanding processes and challenges met by your colleagues
- display a can-do attitude.
- You have a technical background within relevant fields of engineering or science
- Strong experience with programming, specifically Python or R, but understanding Fortran, Matlab or other programming languages is an advantage
- Knowledge, experience or a keen interest within modelling, estimation and inference for data-driven applications of learning
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English.
If you would like to be part of our exciting green transformation and work in a fast-growing organization with skilled colleagues working in an informal environment, then please submit your application and resume along with relevant diplomas and references via www.topsoe.com
Please contact department manager Joakim S. Johansen tlf. 2875 7026 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
May 31, 2022
We interview relevant candidates as soon as they are identified.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.