On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Principal Proposal Engineer
Our purpose ‘Perfecting Chemistry For A Better World’ is guiding us in our aim to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, leaving the world in a better shape for our future generations. As one of very few companies in this industry, Topsoe believes we possess both the expertise (people) and technologies needed to do it. We also continue to seek new talent to join our growing team to realize this exciting vision.
We are looking for an experienced proposal/process engineer who can lead and execute proposal and studies, and work in close collaboration with leading technology experts for delivering winning solutions to our customers in various hydroprocessing technologies like renewables to SAF/diesel, waste to plastics and the emerging e-fuels market.
To be successful in the job, you bring a sound knowledge of the hydroprocessing technologies and business processes along with good track record of executing projects, proposal and studies. You should have personal drive, energy and be self-motivated, since these are key elements to the success in the role. With the experience you bring to the table you can challenge our design and make sure that we are always offering the optimal solution.
Topsoe offers you the opportunity to join a team of highly motivated, competent and inspiring engineers across the globe that work with cutting edge solutions for carbon emission reduction technologies. The opportunity provides enriched exposure and crucial technical skillset development towards decarbonizing conventional technologies.
- Create winning solutions in collaboration with all members of the sales team by development of optimal solutions & proposal execution concept based upon the information received from client.
- Provide critical inputs for proposal layout strategy by checking RFQs/ITBs.
- Lead complex technical proposals and revamp studies including heat & mass balances and basic design of equipment.
- Actively interact with different disciplines to ensure smooth onboarding of new knowledge.
- Make decisions independently, advises and applies expertise to other units and areas.
- Coordinate functional issues across other engineering disciplines like mechanical, cost estimation, vendors, contractors, during various stages of proposals.
- Coordinate with licensing manager to get inputs for the commercial quotes.
- Participate in technical & commercial clarifications, answer clients’ questions and comments, revision of proposal documentation.
- Drive knowledge-sharing and lessons learnt.
- Contribute to optimization and automation of workflows.
- have experience in developing process flow diagrams using simulation software for hydroprocessing technologies is a requirement.
- have experience from operation, start-up of these units including catalyst considerations and conceptual design will be an advantage.
- must have good interpersonal and communication skills, with good commercial and fiscal awareness.
- proactively engage in continuous development to improve efficiency and competitiveness.
- anticipate and balance the needs of multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- have strong collaboration and networking skills.
- ensure accountability.
It will be an advantage, if you have worked with Licensors and have experience in preparing Basic Engineering Packages.
• Chemical engineer with minimum 6 years of experience as process engineer/R&D/technical services in hydroprocessing technologies.
• Minimum 2 years of hands on experience with simulation software such as HYSYS, PRO/II or similar.
• Knowledge of engineering design software such as HTRI/EDR, separation process design and similar is an advantage.
Reach out to Group Manager Peter Sandberg at PTRH@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and we are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
June 30th, 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.