On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Modern Cloud Data Engineers to build Enterprise Analytics Platform and Digital Products
We are offering an attractive position for a Data Engineer, to support the digital transformation of Topsoe, towards the strategic company vision of being recognized as a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024. As part of this journey, we are developing the overall digitalization strategy. A big part of it is establishing a data engineering center of excellence, to lead the development of digital technologies and to create and optimize business processes and workflows, culture, and customer experiences, to meet changing business and market requirements. We are based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
As part of our newly formed digitalization team, you will play a key role in pioneering future digital solutions with an exciting opportunity to influence our analytics initiatives both on a strategic and operational level. The digitalization team is characterized by a very high level of professional competences and experience, mutual respect, and an open and innovative work environment.
You will work closely with subject matter experts towards building a scalable platform, which will serve as the core for Topsoe’s Analytical Capabilities and Digital Product Development. You will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle and work in close collaboration with Data Scientists and Business Development Leads. We typically work on projects of 6-12 months' duration with focus on making significant and value creating process improvements.
- Combine Data Engineering skills—along with sound business sense—to facilitate data-driven decision making across the organization
- Act as the subject matter expert within data engineering, with a primary focus on delivering digital services and products
- Design and develop data pipelines on batch and streaming data using Azure Paas services
- Ensure that infrastructure, tools, and procedures are available to facility efficient execution of the digitalization roadmap and empowerment of end-users
- Work and collaborate with others in your project Team and Organization to build.
- possess core competencies as a modern cloud data engineer/architect
- have a strong analytics background and knowledge of Azure stack – Databricks, Datalake, Event Hub , SQL Server etc.
- are hands on and like to do so for most of the time on a daily basis
- are solution oriented, efficient, and structured
- are curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- are motivated by innovation and knowledge-sharing
- drive results and lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- have a strong sense of issue ownership and business accountability
- enjoy working in an organization undergoing rapid and transformational change
- You hold a relevant academic degree such as M.Sc. or M Tech/BTech. in Computer Science, Data Engineering or similar
- Knowledge and experience with Data Warehousing on Azure Data Lake
- Experience with Spark on Databricks and Delta Lake tables
- Strong experience with programming, specifically Python or Pyspark
- Experience with setting up and working with Devops pipelines
- Experience with Infrastructure as a code – ARM / Bicep or Terraform is a plus
- Experience with data management and BI Architecture is preferable and so is using tools like PowerBI
- You have excellent communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English.
Please contact Senior Manager Shekhar Daima at +45 3170 3343 if you have any questions to the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
February 14th. 2023
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.