On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Business Analyst - Power to X Finance
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation and accelerate your career within finance? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
With this opportunity, you are joining the Power to X devision, which represents Topsoe’s largest-ever investment into a single business area. In Power-to-X we are commercializing a technology that will revolutionize the production of green hydrogen, which is a critical factor in driving down global CO2 emissions.
As a Business Analyst in Power to X Finance, you will have an exciting opportunity to put all your analytical skills into practice and work together with highly experienced and dedicated professionals. Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide senior leaders with accurate and insightful analysis, assist in driving performance and get the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in a real-life environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and improve financial models for the Power to X business
- Support the preparation of monthly/quarterly management reports, board presentations, and other financial reporting
- Drive Monthly in-depth analysis of OPEX and CAPEX.
- Support the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Support various types of ad-hoc analyses to support decision making.
The successful candidate
We are looking for a candidate with a few years of business experience after successfully finalizing a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Economics and Business Administration or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- Thriving on taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Experienced Microsoft Office user with advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- ERP system experience considered a plus
Applications will be assessed on a running basis until the right candidate is found
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. To learn more, visit www.topsoe.com.