On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Experienced Process Engineers within hydro-processing and clean air technologies
Do you share our ambition to transform the fossil-based industry into processing renewable feedstocks, and producing green fuels and clean air through environmentally friendly processes?
We have a vision to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, and the renewable and clean air technologies are vital in this vision.
We are looking for experienced Process Engineers and process experts to join our team of dedicated Design Engineers and Specialists in project execution within the Global Supply organisation. You will work closely with highly competent engineers on state of the art process design, process control and commissioning activities for conventional hydro-processing, renewable hydro-processing, or processes involving cleaning of sulfur-containing off-gases in industrial facilities worldwide. The open positions are located at our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. You should expect an average of 30 days of site activities per year.
Your area of responsibility will be:
- Process lead and review for a variety of basic engineering design packages.
- Process simulation, flowsheets, control philosophy, PIDs and manuals on priority projects.
- Engineering design of process equipment, material selection, and input to instrumentation.
- Support to customers during PID and PFD reviews, HAZOP, and operator training.
- On-site assistance during pre-commissioning, start-ups, test runs and trouble shooting.
- Handling of technical queries from clients during and after project execution.
- Coordination of project activities with internal and external stakeholders, such as Process Engineers, Project Managers, Licensing Managers, technology experts, and customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration during project execution, client meetings, and on-site activities.
- Mentoring, training, and coaching of colleagues globally.
- Facilitation of zero harm, knowledge sharing, and lessons learned.
- Contributing to optimization of workflows.
You have a degree in Chemical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of documented experience working within conventional hydro-processing, or renewable hydro-processing, or processes for cleaning of sulfur-containing off-gases. Your experience in commissioning and plant operation is an advantage.
We are looking for personal drive and self-motivation. The ideal candidate can tick off the following:
- Broad experience within conventional or renewable hydro-processing, or sulfur rich off-gas cleaning technologies.
- Expertise in process design and/or operation of hydro-processing or clean air plants.
- Proficient in process simulation tools including catalyst considerations.
- Ambition of delivering world class engineering and state of the art on-site support to our clients.
- Proactively engage in continuous development to improve efficiency and competitiveness.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Thrive on global collaboration and enjoy networking.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel globally for site work, inspection and design meetings.
We look forward to receiving your motivated application
Reach out to Group Manager Allan Kjærsgaard Uldam at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of highly skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
It is very important that the application has a well drafted cover letter where you mention your motivation behind applying for this position, which skills you will bring to the team, and why you are most suited for this role.
August 14, 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.