On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Group Financial Controller
Are you ready to join a career in a global finance organization? Do you want to shape the future of the Group Financial Controlling team together with skilled colleagues, and can you transform your knowledge into business value? Then join our dedicated team in the Topsoe Group.
Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Driven by our purpose perfecting chemistry for a better world, Topsoe accelerates its customers’ transition towards renewable energy – and the fight against climate change.
As one of very few companies, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to transform renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green chemicals that will power a sustainable future.
Leaving the world in a better shape for future generations is what drives us - our purpose ‘Perfecting chemistry for a better world’ is what guides us.
We are about 50 colleagues in Group Finance – which covers all activities from Financial Controlling to E2E process optimization, Finance systems & Masterdata, Shared Services and Regional Finance. You will be joining our Group Financial Controlling team where we among other are responsible for IFRS compliance, controlling of and consolidating the financials from our subsidiaries across the world as we are preparing the financial reporting of the Group.
We are a team of 4 highly competent colleagues striving to do our very best in supporting and advising the business globally. Our biggest value is our team spirit, as we believe that the best results come from a collaborative working style and acting as a team.
You will mainly be working with further automation and improvement of our internal control framework and environment as well as play an active role in securing the foundation for the future needs of our Sustainability reporting and controlling hereof.
Working across the Topsoe Group will require you to establish close communication and proactive engagement with your key stakeholders in the organization, ensuring high quality, insights into financials and analysis on internal and external reporting.
- Implement internal controls globally
- Monthly controlling of foreign companies
- Implement controls around ESG reporting globally
- Improve internal controlling around specific areas
- Work closely together with our End-to-end process optimization team as well as our finance departments around the world.
- Payroll controlling and updating the global payroll controlling process.
You are comfortable in IFRS and internal controls and have an interest in improving and implementing internal controls to ensure high quality in the Group reporting.
And you are characterized by the following:
- 5+ years’ experience from a position of Group controller or auditor
- you have a good understanding of IFRS and accounting in general
- you have a strong internal control toolbox, and an excellent sense of quality in all deliverables
- you have a strong understanding of data analysis
- you have experience with payroll
- you are a good communicator (in English)
- you have experience in implementation of internal controls globally and can facilitate the task of educating prepares and reviewer
- you hold a university degree at master level equivalent to Cand.Merc.Aud
Please contact Director, Financial Control - Casper Bernhardt Bille , phone +45 27773311 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
July 15th, 2022. We interview on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to send your application
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.