On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Student Assistant - Commercial Events
Ready to combine your theoretical commercial and event knowledge with practical experience in an international company.
We're in a state of rapid development at Topsoe, and we've embarked on an important transformation towards a sustainability-centric agenda.
We need a structured, service-minded, and dedicated colleague to join our global Commercial Events team. As a student assistant you’ll be involved in - and gain insight into - many aspects of international events, including planning, preparations, execution, graphic briefs and follow-up, various initiatives and processes. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to build a lasting network in a global, market-leading company.
You’ll be helping us elevate our event efforts with an ambitious overall growth strategy; our vision is to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission-reduction technologies by 2024.
The events team plans, prepares and executes on tasks relating to customer-facing conference-, webinar-, seminar- and exhibition activities.
The estimated work hours will be an average of 15-20 hours weekly, fitting in with your study schedule. We expect you to be flexible during peak periods, and the same flexibility will be provided for you when you need to prioritize your exams. You will also have the option to work extra hours during vacation periods.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being an integrated part in the planning, preparation and execution of Topsoe customer seminars
- Supporting the preparations of our conference and exhibition activities
- Maintenance of stock and material in our event stock room and digitally, making sure we know what we have available, and material is updated
- Tasks related to our digital presence on Topsoe.com and building SoMe input on our event activities
- Ad hoc support for Global Commercial colleagues, employees, and managers on event related topics.
- a positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- a digital thinker by default, with a creative mindset
- efficient and flexible
- an excellent communicator, fluent in spoken and written English
- You are in the final year of your bachelor degree, or the first year of your master degree, within a major related to events, marketing, communications, or similar
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office.
July 21, 2022. We will review the applications on an ongoing basis so please don’t hesitate to send it.
Please contact Event Manager Lotta Hållén-Kragh, phone +45 25184940 if you have any questions to the position.
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.