On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
We are looking for an experienced Project Director to our Power-to-X @ Topsoe
Are you ready to be part of Topsoe’s carbon emission reduction mission?
Topsoe is a leading technology provider in the areas of clean fuels, chemicals, and clean air technologies with a vision of “To be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”.
As the only global company, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to convert renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and sustainable fuels for zero-emission fuels and chemicals that will power a sustainable future
As Project Director you will be responsible for one of the most challenging project in Topsoe’s portfolio (2-3 billion DKK). You will lead a project execution team, that is responsible for the successful and timely completion of the project. The team consists of a technical manager, about 7 technical leads and a scalable pool of external engineering resources (currently about 20). The project consists of transfer of first of a kind technology from R&D, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up of the plant and handover to operations. You will ensure that tasks are coordinated and carried out to meets stakeholders’ expectations. You will be the main point of contact for contractors and sub-contractors, internal support functions, and the steering committee and you will demonstrate full responsibility for the project goals
- Management of the project realization from initial design to execution, commissioning, and final operational hand-over
- Responsible for scope, cost, quality, and schedule – deliver the project within budget
- Manage communication with authorities and ensure correct permits are in place
- Stakeholder management throughout the project period
- Define, monitor, and report KPIs to ensure the new capacity projects are delivered according to plans and commitments, adjust plans when necessary, and communicate proactively to key stakeholders internally and externally
- Drive a culture of safety, integrity, and compliance and lead by example
- Inspire and motivate your team and provide leadership and direction towards execution of projects and business goals with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders.
- have extensive experience with technical or commercial leadership in an international setting, incl. collaboration with both external stakeholders and senior management
- understand customer commitments and consider the external impact of business activities and decisions
- have strong stakeholder management skills - investors, suppliers, internal customers & stakeholders, authorities etc.
- have a solid financial, legal, and technical understanding and experience with complex projects management
- have a continued focus on optimization and improvement of the project
- possess strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills that enable you to communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- are systematic and committed with the ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- are energetic, goal oriented and a self-starter
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or civil engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ a successful track record of completing large and complex projects
- Experience in design, construction, execution and commissioning of large production facilities, including selection of the best project and tender structure for a given project
- Strong knowledge of the disciplines of building new capacity such as specifying and assessing plant designs, understanding of environmental requirements (e.g. air-handling and filtering), policies and regulations
- Strong English language skill (verbal and written)
- Preferably experience with scale-up from R&D and EPC projects
- Are driven by a strong motivation to succeed and a desire to set very clear direction.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, then please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
Reach out to Head of SOEC Plant Development Jonas Skovborg at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
August 14th. 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.