On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
We are looking for a Project Manager to our New Technology & Pilot Engineering team
Are you ready to be part of Topsoe’s carbon emission reduction mission?
Topsoe is a leading technology provider in the areas of clean fuels, chemicals, and clean air technologies with a vision of “To be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”.
As the only global company, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to convert renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and sustainable fuels for zero-emission fuels and chemicals that will power a sustainable future.
We are looking for an experienced project manager for our R&D New Technology & Pilot Engineering team. Our group consists of 15 skilled engineers, within the areas of project management, process engineering, mechanical engineering, and instrumentation and is located in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
The team is responsible for designing, upscaling and delivering R&D laboratory test-units, pilot plants and demo scale plants for internal and external customers, and we work with a broad pallet of technologies in Topsoes development pipeline, such as Power-to-X, Bio-to-X and clean air. The test-units and pilot plants vary in size and complexity and will typically involve process design like flow sheets, PI diagrams, safety evaluation, mechanical design for pressure vessels and other equipment as well as electrical design and instrumentation.
As our new project manager, you will be leading a portfolio of projects to successfully complete and deliver test-units and pilot plants to our customers. To ensure a successful completion of the projects, you will collaborate and coordinate the project activities with multi-disciplinary project teams involving colleagues from the Engineering team, our workshops as well as technology experts in the R&D organization, external suppliers and other stakeholders.
You are also expected to improve and strengthen our project management processes and tools in collaboration with the other project managers in our team.
- Project management of projects to design and deliver laboratory test-units, pilot plants and demo scale plants with a typical timeframe of 1-2 yrs.
- Responsible for the project scope incl. delivery on budget and time, for the projects in your portfolio
- Scoping of new projects, clarifying the technical scope, budget and deliverables
- Managing scope changes
- Progress reporting to steering group
- Communication with stakeholders, internal and external customers and suppliers
- Creating project team spirit and motivation.
- have good energy and a can-do attitude
- maintain overview and manage complexity in your projects
- have good communication skills for the interaction with the project team and various stakeholders
- enjoy collaboration and interaction with multiple stakeholders both across the organization as well as outside the organization
- bring peoples competencies into play in the project team in addition to your own engineering knowledge
- are open-minded and communicate in a clear and trustworthy way
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as project manager preferably within the process or chemical industry. You have an engineering background within a relevant competence area such as chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
We expect excellent communication skills in both Danish and English, oral as well as written.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, then please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
Reach out to R&D Senior Manager Ioannis Gekas at +45 27752805 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
August 15th, 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.