On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Plant Business Controller
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
Topsoe is in a state of rapid development, and we have embarked on an ambitious and exciting journey to transform renewable electricity, biomass and waste into green hydrogen and other e-fuels, which is critical to reduce our customers’ carbon emissions. To support and finance this journey we are strengthening our core business area by increasing financial transparency in existing production facilities.
As a Plant Business Controller in Business Finance, you will have an exciting opportunity to put your analytical skills into practice and work together with the highly experienced and dedicated professionals that supports Topsoe’s Global Supply organization and the overall vision to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide the leaders in the production with accurate and insightful analysis and help driving the facility though financial data.
You have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team where you will have a direct impact on our success. In Topsoe we take development seriously – through individual development plans.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Financial responsible for the production economy for the largest production facility with in Topsoe
- Site responsible for the production cost (Gross and Net) for Actual, Budget and Forecast numbers and analysis/commentary on variations and development
- Analysis of Catalyst Cost Price development
- Variances to Standard cost per production unit
- CAPEX administration and financial sign-of/approval and follow-up on business cases
- Run the cost out portfolio for our Frederikssund plant and validate all business cases and lean projects.
The successful candidate
- are responsible, independent, and methodical
- demonstrate initiative as well as economic flair
- are committed to your work and strive to make a difference
- can communicate directly and be able to work in many different team constellations across different levels in the production setup
- have flair for troubleshooting and getting the house in order.
We see that the candidate could be a person with a background with production performance management or perhaps an auditor that would like to move to the other site of the table.
We expect that the working location will split flexible between our Frederikssund site and the headquarter in Lyngby.
We will invite potential candidates to interviews on an on-going basis throughout the process.
Please contact Carsten Steenstrup Sørensen, phone +45 6128 0615 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application, resume in Danish or English, and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. On our factory in Frederikssund we have 550 dedicated employees producing catalyst on shifts throughout the year. www.topsoe.com.