On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Chemist for Battery Materials Development
Are you ready to be part of Topsoe’s carbon emission reduction mission?
Topsoe is a leading technology provider in the areas of clean fuels, chemicals, and clean air technologies with a vision of “To be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”.
We are looking for an experienced Chemist to strengthen our R&D Battery Materials team in our Headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. You will be a key part of the development team and significantly impact how we work to increase the customer value of our LNMO high voltage spinel cathode active material. Your main task is to lead development of our next generation LNMO material and work cross functional to improve performance and increase cycle life of battery cells with LNMO as cathode active material. You will act as project lead for a team of around 5 people and ensure technical progress and wellbeing of the team.
In this role, you will lead our efforts to develop next generation LNMO material
- Coordinate work performed by an expanding synthesis team and ensure focus on value creation for our customers
- Support creativity, fun and high performance in the diverse and highly competent synthesis team
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Coordinate material characterization with relevant groups within Topsoe to support material development. This includes electrochemical characterization, state of the art electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, ICP-OES and BET
- Engage with key customers to ensure that our development is aligned with their needs
- Contribute to patent applications and communication material.
- master science based and creative idea generation as well as focused execution
- empower individual team members and value team successes
- are detail oriented and self-motivated
- work well with deadlines to deliver high quality and timely results
- are empathetic and open minded
- communicate in a clear and trustworthy way
- focus on safe working conditions and a healthy working environment both physically and mentally.
- A PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science or related fields or similar experience is required
- Several years of experience from the industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in team management or project management are preferred
- Experience within synthesis of battery materials and test of battery materials is preferred
- Fluent in English oral as well as written.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, then please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Reach out to R&D Senior Manager Jonathan Højberg at +45 2729 2175 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
August 8th, 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.