On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Student assistant to Global Public Affairs at Topsoe
Building on science and decades of experiences to perfect chemistry for a better world, Topsoe is determined to fight climate change and leave the world in a better shape for us and future generations. The family-owned company has an ambitious vision to become a global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024.
Topsoe has developed a selection of cutting-edge technologies within Power-to-X, Bio-to-X, and batteries materials to help reduce our customers’ carbon footprint all around the world, and particularly in the hard-to-abate sectors.
In Global Public Affairs, we are looking for a student assistant to help us execute global thought leadership and influence framework conditions and regulation for a faster green transition in Denmark, the EU and globally. This means we pursue different avenues of influence, actively engage with key decision-makers, and promote Topsoe’s interests in various branch organizations, alliances and events. We do so in close cooperation with commercial and technical staff.
- Support the Global Public Affairs team in preparing briefings for senior management, policy papers, and engagement in external events with targeted research, writing tasks and draft presentations
- Assist with event management
- Support our Global Public Affairs Director with a set of administrative tasks
- Help coordinate collaboration and communication across various departments to strengthen Public Affairs outputs.
- are passionate about climate issues and the energy transition
- enjoy learning and have an interest and curiosity within science and technology
- are open and not afraid of asking questions or making mistakes
- are flexible, structured, constructive, and diligent
- thrive in a dynamic and ambitious environment
- are proactive and self-driven with an analytical mindset.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in political science, economy, law, business, communication or equivalent competent studies and are in your 4th or 5th year of university
- You are fluent in English, both oral and writing. Speaking, reading and writing Danish will be an advantage
- You are able to work 15-20 hours per week, on average, at our headquarters in Lyngby.
Have we caught your attention?
If so, please submit your application and CV in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Do not hesitate to contact Global Public Affairs Director Therese Bording Hermann +45 2777 3242 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Friday 10th of February.
Kindly note that we will conduct interviews on a rolling basis and are looking to fill the position starting 1st of March 2023.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.