On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Project Planner & Cost Controller
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Do you want to plan and control the execution of process plant projects aiming to help our clients reduce emissions on a global scale?
“The position as Project Planner & Cost Controller is created to meet the growing demand for our carbon reduction technologies within many different market segments and with the extension of our project scopes towards the EPC field. Your potential to make an impact on securing good project execution is very clear,” says Head of Department Esben Christmas Norup.
Global leader of energy-efficient technologies
We want to welcome you as our new Project Planner & Cost Controller into one of the world’s leading catalyst companies. We are a global leader within carbon reduction technologies and energy-efficient technologies enabling our customers to produce clean transportation fuels as well as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen.
The Planner Group for Technology Projects is located at our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. You will become part of a team-oriented group of 11 planners with a wide range of experience. Technology project planning and cost controlling is a complex process and in your new role you will interact with a wide range of internal stakeholders throughout the organization.
Your colleagues depend on your planning
The Project Planner & Cost Controller has a significant role in the business process leading to delivery of basic engineering design documentation, proprietary hardware, site supervision and other services to our customers globally. The key task is to conduct and control planning activities from start to finish.
More specifically, you:
- create project cost structures (Work Break Down structuring) and scheduling of project deliverables based on client contractual documents and internal templates
- facilitate monthly updating of manhour and cost forecasts as well as schedules for all ongoing projects (commercial as well as internal cost and development projects) in close cooperation with project management, executional disciplines, procurement, and finance
- secure overview of planned versus actual progress on deliverables including 3rd party hardware
- provide ongoing support to project management by use of BI reports, Excel analyzer reports etc.
- conduct ad-hoc data analysis as well as ongoing reporting on our project execution performance to management and present key findings
- build the system/tool framework in which your engineering colleagues will be working
- conduct process improvement analysis of our project creation and project execution methods and drive improvement initiatives (by use of LEAN methodology).
You will work with the planning tools SAP PS, Primavera P6, MS Project, MS Excel as well as other IT tools. If you have limited or no specific SAP PS experience, we will ensure training as required.
Organise and understand our processes
You must be highly organised and detail oriented to succeed in this position. You must be flexible and keep calm while working in the unpredictable nature of projects when things do not follow the plan and priorities change at a fast pace.
Having a natural flair for managing processes involving many stakeholders is important in this role.
- are comfortable handling many projects in parallel
- are innovative and curious with regards to improving tools and processes
- have experience in working with project planning, cost controlling and data analysis
- possess English skills on a business level.
We offer an attractive employment package including flexibility in terms of working hours, as well as the opportunity to work from home as and when needed.
Apply by following the link below no later than June 16th, 2023. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Department Esben Christmas Norup on +45 22 75 43 22. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!