On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Customer Service Coordinator
Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. Headquarters are based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
We are looking for an experienced new colleague to our Customer Service team. You will play a key role in supporting our sales and commercial organization proactively to ensure optimal and smooth workflow “from quote to invoice”. You support sales with back sales tasks allowing sales to focus on customers and promote the good and effective collaboration between commercial and global supply chain “from quote to invoice”. We continuously work to strengthen our foundation by increasing our commercial excellence skills within sales. The customer service team in Denmark consists of 6 employees with great experience in customer service.
We are looking for a service-minded person who gets things done with a smile. You need to be a productive people person who can help our busy sales force to get things through the system in a good and efficient-way. We need a person who can navigate systems and procedures and juggle a lot of internal stakeholders, so we at the end of the day have happy customers (both internal and external). A day in Customer Service is varied and you need to be flexible and able to prioritize throughout the day.
- Supporting sales and getting things through the system in a good way
- Navigate systems and procedures without losing focus on maintaining a happy customer
- Review commercial quotes upon receipt of order documentation
- Assist the account manager on solving discrepancies
- Track order progression from receipt of PO to invoice, in close collaboration with sales and global supply chain
- Update relevant stakeholders on the order progression, especially any delays
- Create monthly forecast for catalyst revenue, based on input from Global Supply Chain and sales
- Support with practical ad-hoc tasks, e.g. vendor questionnaires, customer complaints, customer master data and reports
- Ensuring that Topsoe is compliant, e.g. checking high risk country list in regard to open orders
- General support of back sales tasks such as bid packages, invoicing, catalyst rejuvenation, intercompany POs, catalyst requests
- Being a super-user of SalesForce and SAP in relevant transactions “from quote to invoice”
- Ensure an optimal workflow from quote to invoice within Topsoe.
- are service minded, supportive and likable
- are focused and can prioritize – also under pressure
- an excellent communicator and good at relationship building
- are problem solving and able to find solutions
- are structured, with a detailed mindset and good at planning your work
- are energetic and thrive in an international and informal environment
- have the ability to operate with many stakeholders across the matrix organization.
- You have experience with Order Management and Customer Service, experience from a similar position is highly advantageous
- Experienced with CRM systems. SalesForce and SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of shipping terms, incoterms, bank payment terms is an advantage
- Experienced with Excel
- Fluent in English
- A second language such as Danish or Spanish is a plus but not a requirement.
Please contact Head of Inside Sales & Customer Service Andreas Møgelhøj +45 2777 9961 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal Organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
October 7th, 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.