On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Lead Financial Analyst for Green Energy and Decarbonization Projects - Investment Analysis
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
Topsoe is in a state of rapid development, and we have embarked on an ambitious and exciting journey to transform renewable electricity, biomass and waste into various power-to-x and bio-to-x solutions, sustainable aviation and marine fuels and other low-carbon solutions for the hard-to-abate sectors. Solutions, which are critical to reducing our customers’ carbon emissions.
Investment Analysis is a recently created team within Global Business Finance, with the ambition to provide world-class financial valuation, analysis, insights, framework and business sparring for decision-making on the large investments and contracts across Topsoe.
You have an exciting opportunity to join a new and dynamic team where you will have a direct impact on the success of our large decarbonization projects as well as influence on the development of our internal tools, methodologies and processes. As a Lead Financial Analyst in a growing and fast-paced department, you will have an important role in supporting the Head of Investment Analysis in quickly leveling up the team and its deliveries.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare business case models and valuations for the large investments and contracts
- Provide business sparring to the project teams – support and challenge – to help shaping and structuring the projects
- Support the preparation of decision materials to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board
- Lead internal projects – both within Investment Analysis and across departments - on the development of tools, methodologies and processes
- Support the Head of Investment Analysis with the development of the team (key role with development and sparring of more junior colleagues, quality-check team’s deliveries, key advisor to management stakeholders, etc.)
- Various deep-dives and ad hoc tasks.
The exact focus of specific tasks and responsibilities will be adjusted based on the experience, seniority and interests of the right candidate.
The successful candidate
We are looking for a candidate with preferably 5-10 years of relevant experience in the financial analysis of large projects in large companies, consulting firms, investment funds or other investment-related agencies.
You have previously seen what good looks like, and ready for the journey of bringing Topsoe to world class. You are not afraid to start from a blank sheet when we venture into new territory.
- Advanced modelling skills of business cases and financial valuations in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player - with the desire to be a role-model to the team and help developing your colleagues
- Thriving on taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
September 30th, 2022.
Please contact Florian Tournadre, Head of Investment Analysis, at email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. To learn more, visit www.topsoe.com.