On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Financial Analyst for Green Energy and Decarbonization Projects - Investment Analysis
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation and accelerate your career within finance? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
Topsoe is in a state of rapid development, and we have embarked on an ambitious and exciting journey to transform renewable electricity, biomass and waste into various power-to-x and bio-to-x solutions, sustainable aviation and marine fuels and other low-carbon solutions for the hard-to-abate sectors. Solutions, which are critical to reducing our customers’ carbon emissions.
Investment Analysis is a recently created team within Global Business Finance, with the ambition to provide world-class financial valuation, analysis, insights, framework and business sparring for decision-making on the large investments and contracts across Topsoe.
You have an exciting opportunity to join a new and dynamic team where you will have a direct impact on the success of our large decarbonization projects as well as influence on the development of our internal tools, methodologies and processes.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare business case models and valuations for the large investments and contracts
- Provide business sparring to the project teams – support and challenge – to help shaping and structuring the projects
- Support the preparation of decision materials to the Senior Leadership Team and the Board
- Play a key role in the further development of the investment analysis tools, methodologies and processes
- Contribute to the analysis of the overall portfolio and capital allocation
- Various deep-dives and ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate
We are looking for a candidate preferably recently graduated from a master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration (or similar), combined with 1-3 years of relevant experience in full-time or student assistant positions.
- Advanced modelling skills of business cases and financial valuations in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- Thriving on taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
September 30th, 2022
If you want to know more about the position please contact Florian Tournadre, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. To learn more, visit www.topsoe.com.