On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Experienced IP Administrator
Our purpose ‘Perfecting Chemistry For A Better World’ is guiding us in our aim to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, leaving the world in a better shape for our future generations. As one of very few companies in this industry, we believe that Topsoe possess both the expertise and the technologies needed to do it. We continue to seek new talent who wants to be part of the journey towards this exciting vision.
For our Intellectual Property Department within Global Legal Affairs, we are looking for an experienced IP Administrator to expand our IP team. The Intellectual Property Department is responsible for all matters relating to Topsoe’s Intellectual Property Rights.
You will join a dynamic team at our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark, who, in close cooperation with R&D and business, primarily work on an in-house basis to cover all aspects of IP.
As a member of our fast-paced IP team and you will be involved in various IP tasks with our Patent Counsels, the other IP Administrators, and our Inventors. We operate in many markets globally and file patent applications in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
- Handling of in-coming emails related to the IP portfolio
- Creating and closing due dates in our IP management system
- Overseeing the preparation and filing of assignment documents
- Online filing of patent applications (DK, EP, PCT)
- National filings across the globe through our network of foreign patent agents
- Supporting the Patent Counsels
- Admin tasks related to handling of invoices.
- are structured and energetic
- are thorough in your way of working and have an eye for details
- approach challenges with a positive mindset
- are a strong communicator with a good understanding of administrative rules related to IP
- enjoy working in a busy international environment with many important deadlines
- have an informal approach and even though you enjoy working independently you also appreciate being part of a team
- You probably have a degree within languages, but what is most important is your interest in IP
- Ideally you have passed the QIPA exam and have experience from an in-house position, but candidates with experience from private practice are equally welcome to apply
- It is essential that you speak and write English fluently.
Please feel free to contact Senior Director, Sanne Bang Olsen at email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of our team and work in a dynamic organization with talented colleagues, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your latest exam certificates and any references via www.topsoe.com
We are conducting interview on an ongoing basic, so please send your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
October 16th. 2022
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.