On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Process engineer for technology proposals
Our purpose ‘Perfecting Chemistry For A Better World’ is guiding us in our aim to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, leaving the world in a better shape for future generations. As one of the very few companies in this industry, Topsoe possesses both the expertise (people) and technologies required to turn this vision into reality. We continue to look for new talent to join our growing team to realize this exciting vision.
In the proposals and studies department, we support the entire Topsoe commercial technology portfolio as well as new developments from research and development. We are looking for experienced proposal/process engineers who can lead and execute proposal and studies and work in close collaboration with leading technology experts for delivering winning cutting-edge solutions to our customers.
Topsoe's portfolio includes a variety of decarbonizing solutions like renewable fuels, green ammonia, green & blue hydrogen and green methanol along with e-fuels. The renewable fuel solutions involve complex hydroprocessing like producing diesel and sustainable aviation fuel from bio feeds and naphtha from plastic pyrolysis, to name a few. The remaining solutions belong to Topsoe's chemicals segment, which is a mix of traditional as well as developing green hydrogen/ammonia/methanol technologies. More than 80 years of research and development enables Topsoe to provide the sustainable solutions for the future.
You will join a team of highly motivated, competent and inspiring engineers across the globe that work with cutting edge solutions, and you will be able to develop your technical skills and business understanding within sustainable technologies.
- Create winning solutions in collaboration with all members of the sales team by development of optimal solutions & proposal execution concept based upon the information received from client
- Provide critical inputs for proposal layout strategy by checking RFQs/ITBs
- Execute complex technical proposals and revamp studies including heat & mass balances and basic design of equipment
- Actively interact with different disciplines to ensure smooth onboarding of new knowledge
- Make decisions independently, advise and apply expertise to other units and areas
- Coordinate functional issues across other engineering disciplines like mechanical, cost estimation, vendors, contractors, during various stages of proposals
- Coordinate with licensing manager to get input for the commercial quotes
- Participate in technical and commercial clarifications, answer client's questions and comments, revision of proposal documentation. Drive knowledge-sharing and lessons learnt
- Contribute to optimization and automation of workflows.
- are a chemical engineer with process design experience in one or more relevant areas
- have knowledge of engineering design software such as HTRI/EDR, separation process design and similar is an advantage
- have experience in developing process flow diagrams using simulation software
- have experience from operation, start-up of these units including catalyst considerations and conceptual design will be an advantage
- have good interpersonal and communication skills, with good commercial understanding
- have strong collaboration and networking skills.
Working with Licensors and experience in preparing Basic Engineering Packages will be an advantage.
The job will be matched to your experience and qualifications.
We look forward to your motivated application
Reach out to Group Manager Peter Sandberg at PTRH@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
October 9, 2022.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and we are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.