On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Global HRIS Lead
Are you capable of developing digital solutions and efficient processes to drive engagement and High Performance? Then join Topsoe and Global HR as we establish seamless interactions and touch points to support a company transformation. #Let’s go solve.
Topsoe is on an ambitious and exciting journey aiming to be the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies and greatly contributing to the energy transition. We have the solutions the world needs and with our recently launched Strategy and Vision we are transforming our organization and culture to honor our commitment.
In Global HR we are creating value for our customers by offering simple and intuitive experiences within Employee Life cycle management. Our SuccessFactors platform with Employee Central, Compensation, Recruitment, Learning and Performance is the cornerstone to enable the organization to help customers decarbonize their operations. We want to enhance HR value creation by leveraging self-service through automation and digital services minimizing manual workflows.
As Global HRIS Lead your responsibility is to improve employee life cycle processes and enable HR execution with support and activation of HRIS capabilities. You will create an engaging experience for all users involved in employee life cycle events and your contributions are instrumental to building a High Performing HR team making Topsoe a great place to work. You are expected to take ownership, and proactively seek win/win solutions with relevant stakeholders across functions to automate and utilize HR Master data sitting in SuccessFactors Employee Central.
General focus areas and deliverables include:
- enhance value of Employee Central to enable secure, integrated, and efficient usage of HR Master Data for HR and organizational processes
- continuously assess and enhance the value of our existing HR Platform in SuccessFactors to initiate Self Service, automate workflows and build engaging user experiences
- lead HRIT-projects implementing modules or enhancements of experiences and integrations within and from Successfactors, to SAP or other business-related systems
- consider, evaluate, and suggest simplification and automation of HR or business processes via AI, RPA or similar (document management etc.)
- directly shape the experience and usability of current or new modules through configuration adapted to business needs
- take the lead in execution of annual activities, launching forms in Performance or Compensation or supporting other annual life cycle events
- be an expert and first line support for all users
- liaison with our external support partner as needed, raising, and following up on tickets, testcases etc.
- have a passion for IT and digitalization
- are motivated by finding solutions that create a better user experience
- thrive in a dynamic and agile environment
- are a self-starter that prioritize and finish what you start
- see opportunities to continuously enhance value and simplify processes
- have a solution and customer-centered mindset
- are a team player and willing to help your colleagues deliver as one HR
- display a high level of personal drive and accountability.
To be successful in this position you are expected to have had solid experience with import and export of data, creating and managing business rules and working with integration between modules in SuccessFactors or to SAP. Further, you are expected to prosper working in projects and sprints and have technical competence to understand and transform business needs into solutions in our existing modules of SuccessFactors.
As Global HRIS Lead you will be part of a highly engaged and skilled team responsible for Global Rewards, Mobility and HR IT. We are working closely with all our global HR colleagues as well as stakeholders in IT, Finance and the organization to deliver business driven HR.
Please contact Rewards Director Gregers Gorm, phone: +45 2253 9966 if you want to know more about the position.
October 10th 2022
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.