On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Manager, SOEC System Performance
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. In SOEC Performance development department we are responsible for the continuous development of Topsoes SOEC Technology at cell, stack and system level. We are looking for a manager to lead a small but growing team of process and electrical engineers, who are focused on developing our SOEC from a system perspective.
Who we’re looking for
In this role position you will be having leadership responsibilities but will also be having your own technical contribution. Therefore, it is important that you find motivation in both people leadership and in applying your technical skillset. Ideally you are a process engineer with industry experience and preferable with some leadership or project management experience. You could also be an experienced engineer with aspirations for trying a leadership role.
What you’ll bring
- Passion for guiding and supervising staff members to increase their knowledge and competences
- The ability to work and lead across scientific/engineering disciplines and wants to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- A broad overview and analytical mindset and hence work efficiently and constructively with several projects, project leaders and owners in parallel
- Have good (oral and in writing) communication skills for interaction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in driving cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Ability to manage stakeholders on different levels in the organization
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership
- Persistent in achieving results and help others to achieve the same
- Develop others through coaching, feedback, exposure and stretch assignments.
Your technical qualifications:
- You hold an MSc in Chemical Engineering or similar
- You have at least five years of experience from a engineering design or R&D environment
- Experience with establishing flowsheets and P&IDs
- Practical site experience is an advantage as we are responsible for the operation of SOEC pilot and demo operations at Foulum and Frederikssund.
Why join us
If you have a passion for leading teams and delivering high-quality results, then we encourage you to apply for the Group Leader role. Join our company and contribute to our mission of delivering innovative solutions for the Power-to-X technology roadmap. We provide a flexible work environment, with a sense high level of commitment, and collaboration is the key to success at all levels.
How you can apply
Please contact Michael Hultqvist, phone +45 2275 4706, email email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Application deadline: April 10, 2023.