On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Strategic Management Lead in Power-to-X CEO Office
Topsoe - Power-to-X - who??
We are Topsoe Power-to-X. Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is leading the development of solutions to decarbonize the world! We have a legacy of more than 80 years of developing technologies that change the world for the better. Within Topsoe, we have the Power-to-X business unit, which is born out of these technologies – and we are on an exciting journey to build up our team and take our cutting-edge green energy solutions to the market.
What we do!
Topsoe is recognized as being one of the absolute world-leading technology enablers of the global, green energy transformation, with Power-to-X potentially becoming the undisputed core enabler in the transformation.
Think of Power-to-X as the process of making electricity into fuel – very green fuel. We take Power (electricity) from renewable sources, for example wind, and we make that into different green fuels (energy carriers), the X. The green fuels can be hydrogen, synthetic fuels, chemicals (e.g. ammonia) – all green, all for a greener future.
How are we going to do it?
We have recently announced our multi-billion DKK investment into a factory that will produce SOEC electrolyzer components which will in turn produce green hydrogen. We combine the hydrogen with the great legacy of Topsoe – the decades of perfecting chemistry – to be able to deliver the best green solutions for our customers and the world.
We are currently building up an impressive organization by combining the great minds of Topsoe with a wide range of external expertise and skills – you should join us as well on this journey!
You'll report to the Chief of Staff, who is the right hand of the Topsoe Power-to-X CEO. Together, we will run the rhythm of business, drive and manage strategic projects with the leadership team, and develop the overall strategy for Power-to-X. Whilst I am a force-multiplier of and strategic advisor to the CEO, you will become the same to me.
In your role, you will quickly gain responsibility for top priorities, and you will be expected to ‘go do’. You will embark on a rapid development journey, in an exciting company with the technologies and problem-solving mindset needed to help the world decarbonize.
Your responsibilities as a Strategic Management Lead in Power-to-X
In this role you’ll support the Chief of Staff and lead in the following areas:
- Power-to-X Strategy: Support in developing, articulating, and revisiting the Power-to-X strategy in collaboration with the senior leadership team, the wider Power-to-X organization, and the Topsoe Strategy team
- Support/Run Executive Office: Prepare strategy reviews, design and follow-up on strategic and operational KPIs in collaboration with Power-to-X leadership team in coordination with the wider organization, and help drive the annual goal setting-process
- Project management implementation: Drive small projects independently and support workstreams in Power-to-X or Topsoe to implement new initiatives, drive strategic items or improve existing processes, e.g., competitor intelligence, market development, or governance structures
- Ad hoc tasks for CEO and the Power-to-X Leadership team: Support on high-urgency requests, e.g., perform smaller analyses and presentations for Board or CEO meetings, Town halls, leadership seminars, etc.
- eager to learn: want to come to work and have fun whilst being challenged and learning new skills
- drive and execution skills: capable of driving tasks, analyses, and small projects end-to-end, using a structured approach to get from problem to solution
- collaboration skills: can handle many stakeholders and collaborate with anyone from Finance to R&D to the CEO
- big picture-person: ability to take the helicopter view whilst never losing the attention to details and delivering high quality work
You have a few years of management consulting experience or have worked on strategic projects in a Corporate Strategy, Project management, or IBD function. You have a degree from a business school (e.g. CBS) or a university (e.g. DTU). You easily communicate and structure data using Microsoft Office tools.
What’s in it for you?
An exciting role in a growing and challenging business that WILL change the world
- Help save the environment and our planet!
- No days are the same – like, REALLY! We are on a journey and learning new things every day!
- Get ownership and responsibility – work directly with the leadership team
- Work directly with a former management consultant who will help you continue to develop your toolkit
- An informal culture with amble space for fun
- Join a proud company that has already contributed heavily to making the world a better place to live – but with great ambitions to do even bigger things!
- …And all the other goodies of working in a Danish company!
Please contact Jesper Juul da Silva Francisco, phone +45 2845 9427, if you want to know more about the position.
December 2nd, 2022. Please note that applications will be evaluated continuously and candidates with relevant skills and background will be invited for interviews from first day of posting.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.