On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Senior Content Writer
Topsoe is looking for a Senior Content Writer
Are you energized by working with people who are extremely passionate about what they do? Are you creative, curious, and driven by a desire to create engaging and informative thought leadership content that helps build brands? And are you looking to make a positive difference in the fight against climate change? Look no further.
As one of very few companies, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and the technologies needed to transform renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol and eFuels for zero emission fuels and chemicals that will power a sustainable future. We are determined to make a significant difference in the so-called hard-to-abate sectors. Heavy industry and transport – whether by land, air, or sea – account for a large share of global greenhouse gas emissions, and the critical energy transition hinges on solutions that address the impact of these sectors.
We have an ambitious vision to be recognized as a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. In 2022 alone, we have reduced our customers’ greenhouse gas emissions by 16 million tonnes. To give you a better idea of the magnitude of the number, this is equivalent to the emission of more than 65,000 flights from New York to Paris!
Join us as our new Senior Content Writer
Right now, we are looking for a new colleague in our Global Communications team, who can help us drive our position through engaging and compelling content for various audiences and channels.
Specifically, you will:
- Determine the ideal way to engage and sustain our audiences’ attention with short and long-form content such as blogs, scripts, white papers and reports, e.g. annual reports
- Develop compelling content that demonstrates Topsoe’s ability to deliver solutions to one of the world’s most complex issues: climate change
- Provide feedback on briefs and involve the relevant experts to secure a successful output
- Pay attention to SEO and work to attract audiences through organic and paid content
- Help generate ideas and maintain the content calendar in collaboration with channel owners.
We expect that you:
- have a degree in communication, social sciences, journalism or the like
- have 5+ years of experience working with both short and long-form formats
- have experience working with the energy sector, preferably in the intersection between technology and energy policy – or the ability to acquire knowledge of complex matters
- are curious with a solutions-oriented mindset
- find it natural to network and team up with colleagues across the organization
- have an interest in societal matters and the ability to provide an outside-in perspective
- have excellent English writing skills
We can offer an ambitious, yet informal work environment with passionate and engaged colleagues who take pride in what they do and team up to go solve. Also, a company culture defined by a strong purpose and a mission to help reduce emissions to fight climate change.
Global Communications is part of Global Communications & Brand. Your workplace will be in our HQ in Lyngby. To hear more about the position, reach out to Corporate Communications Director, Tine Louise Holmer, +45 31 64 67 74.
December 15, 2022
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.