On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Senior Business Analyst - Global Supply Business Finance
Do you want to join a world leading company in the green energy transformation and accelerate your career within finance? Then Topsoe is the perfect place for you!
With this opportunity, you are joining the Global Supply Business Finance team and taken the lead on monitoring and financially driving our largest commercial EPC project
As a Business Analyst in Global Supply Business Finance, you will have an exciting opportunity to put all your analytical skills into practice and work together with highly experienced and dedicated professionals. Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide senior leaders with accurate and insightful analysis, assist in driving performance and get the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in a real-life environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Financially drive Topsoes largest EPC contract
- Monitor the progress of the project and be on top of all the details
- Drive Monthly in-depth analysis of the project
- Support the preparation of monthly/quarterly management reports
- Support the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Support various types of ad-hoc analyses to support decision making.
The successful candidate
We are looking for a candidate with a few years of business experience after successfully finalizing a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Economics and Business Administration or similar. The candidate should preferably have worked directly with financial project controlling of big project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- Thriving on taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Experienced Microsoft Office user with advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- SAP project module experience is considered a plus.
Applications will be assessed on a running basis until the right candidate is found
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, along with a copy of your exam certificates and any references, to our website, www.topsoe.com/careers.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.