On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Dev/Ops platform administrator
Do you have a strong background as an Azure platform Engineer? And would you like to be a part of a company with a bold strategy of helping the world shift into clean energy? Then you might be the new IT Infrastructure Architect at Topsoe.
Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping their customers achieve green and optimal performance. A brand-new strategy from 2020 has set a new purpose for the company: “Perfecting Chemistry for a better world”. Our vision is to become recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. The strategy aims to leverage on the company’s know-how within chemistry and state-of-the art chemical facilities and team up with for example the energy sector on a global scale with the purpose to use excess energy from wind- and solar farms to produce hydrogen. Our vision is tapping into one of the most necessary and important global issues.
As a part of Corporate IT in Topsoe A/S you will be a part of the Global IT Infrastructure organization reporting directly to the Director of Global IT Infrastructure & Operations. Your responsibility will be to draw technical roadmaps for the IT Azure platform with the purpose of optimizing the service to secure an IT environment with high availability and performance globally. Topsoe has an extensive global infrastructure landscape and wants to be the leader in the industry in terms of digitization. As a result, the requirement for a stable & secure platform is constantly increasing, and therefore we are now looking for an Senior Azure platform Engineer who can make us "best in class".
Your primary areas of work and responsibility:
- Take an active lead to optimize the IT cloud Infrastructure including both Microsoft and Oracle
- Create and maintain roadmaps and target architecture within the IT infrastructure domain covering our Azure and OCI platforms
- Engage with the stakeholders of Topsoe and operational companies along with the Enterprise Architecture team to spread the word of how the IT infrastructure can support new opportunities of digitization and innovation
- Design suitable DevOps channels to Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Review and suggest best practice for the Pipelines of Application Development projects, primarily through Azure DevOps, VSTS, GCP cloud build, Code pipeline or via using python/shell/CLI scripts.
Required skills and experience
The ideal candidate is expected to have a higher degree in IT, engineering or similar and approximately 10 years of experience with the Azure platform both architectural work and methods within the field of DevOps. You have a proven track record in implementing DevOps across multiple fields.
- Strong experience in provisioning resource like Logic apps, function apps, app services, different types of databases, service bus, Vnets, Machine learning etc. using ARM Template and biceps and securing overall Azure environment with Technologies like Azure Identity Management
- Years of experience in creating, using, and maintaining YAML pipeline for deploying .NET and non .NET based projects
- Experience on – Azure Data Factory (ADF), Data pipelines, Azure SQL, Blob storage, Data Lake, Azure function.
As an Azure platform DevOps Engineer, you:
- Have strong business understanding and engagement skills
- Have app. 10 years of experience implementing and running DevOps blueprints/designs for large enterprises
- Have strong communication and presentation skills and a personal impact that allows you to convince your stakeholders
- Are a proactive team-player with strong analytical skills and focus on providing visible business results
- Are fluent in English
- Experience working with product development for multiple customers is a benefit.
Please send you application before February 12, 2023. Applications will be assessed on a running basis so please don’t hesitate to send your application.
If you’re ready to join a team of skilled finance colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English to our website, www.topsoe.com
If you have any questions to the position, you are welcome to reach out to Charlotte Kate Nielsen Senior Director Global IT Infrastructure & Operation, on phone + 45 28750903.
Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, they enable their customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2019, their revenue was approximately DKK 6 billion, and they employ more than 2,100 employees. Read more on www.topsoe.com.