On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Data Scientist to accelerate R&D Projects
Topsoe is on a mission to save the planet – by becoming world leaders in Carbon emission reduction technologies and a part of that, is delivering cutting edge research and new technology to facilitate the global transition to green technologies. Despite the current dependencies on fossil fuels – the transition is a reality today and Topsoe technologies have the potential to make a huge impact from Battery materials over Renewable Diesel and Aviation fuels to Green Hydrogen and Green ammonia.
You will be working directly with our R&D – Chemical engineers, Process Engineers, Material Scientists – to apply a modern Data Management toolchain to both visualize and analyze data to form strong data driven decisions. Our vision is to deliver an analytical platform where Scientists can pull data and apply statistical analysis and machine learning tools with low friction.
We want to deliver direct value to the research projects, showcasing the benefit to the organization while gradually growing the capabilities of the platform by removing friction and allowing more advanced and rapidly done analysis.
The job is newly established, and you will have big impact on your direct activities, the daily activities and the way to work within the project.
- Combine computer science, modeling, statistics, analytics, and math skills to facilitate data-driven decision making across the organization
- Possesses a sound business sense
- Act as the subject matter expert within data science, statistical data analysis, predictive analytics with a primary focus on research data products
- Design and develop methodologies, processes, and systems for advanced analytics, creating predictive algorithms and perform custom analysis
- Ensure that IT infrastructure, tools, and procedures are available to facility efficient execution of the digitalization roadmap and empowerment of end-users
- Connect with stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the specific project and communicate actionable insights using data to a diverse audience across all levels of the organization.
- have a strong analytics background and expert knowledge of state-of-the-art analytics tools and applicability domains
- are solution oriented, efficient, and structured
- are curios and willing to challenge the status quo
- are motivated by innovation and knowledge-sharing
- drive results and lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- have a strong sense of issue ownership and business accountability
- enjoy working in an organization undergoing rapid and transformational change.
- You hold a relevant academic degree such as M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Computer/Data Science, Data Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics/Chemical engineering or equivalent
- Possess core competencies in skills such as predictive analytics, statistical analysis, modelling, data mining applications, enterprise analytics, data-driven decision making, data visualization, and data storytelling
- Knowledge and experience with modelling, estimation and inference for data-driven applications of supervised and unsupervised learning, either through education or professionally or a keen interest in going there
- In-depth theoretical understanding of and can apply state-of-the-art machine learning methods
- Strong experience with programming, specifically Python but understanding of Fortran, Matlab or other programming languages is seen as a plus
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English.
You will work closely with Data Science and Data Engineering profiles we are looking for in other job posts.
Please contact Director R&D Digitalization, Jesper Krogh email@example.com or +45 2777 3240 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
Screening and interviewing will happen as applications arrive, so don’t hesitate to send an application today.
February 1, 2023.
Topsoe er global leder inden for udvikling af grønne energiløsninger og er stærkt engageret i at udvikle løsninger til dekarbonisering af de sektorer, der har svært ved at reducere emissionerne, herunder stål, cement, kemikalier, skibsfart og luftfart. Topsøes løsninger producerer essentielle vedvarende energibærere, brændstoffer og fremtidens kemikalier, såsom grøn brint, grøn ammoniak, eMethanol og eFuels. Virksomheden har hovedkontor i Danmark og betjener kunder over hele kloden. I 2021 var vores omsætning ca. 6,2 milliarder kroner med 2.100 ansatte. www.topsoe.com