On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
(Senior) Strategy Manager
Do you have a passion for driving strategy in a company that works to solve climate change?
Then we have an opportunity for you to impact the strategy and transformation of a global and ambitious company.
Topsoe is best in the world at certain chemical technologies, and we are on a mission to solve the world’s climate challenge. We are using our cutting-edge technology for a better world, and we are well underway on our vision to become a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024.
We have offices across the globe, delivering products and services to help our customers decarbonize. You might not find our names on wind turbines across the country, but we are willing to bet that you without knowing come across a Topsoe technology every single day, through our significant B2B market shares.
Why is right now an exciting time to join Topsoe?
Topsoe is currently going through a major transformation, and you will be a crucial part of the journey. With the green agenda accelerating, we are busy and expecting a significant growth starting already this year – to guide it, we just relaunched our brand to be as loud and bold as our best-in-world products deserve.
Our new Chief Commercial Officer needs a trusted partner to help ensuring the right strategic direction and planning. That’s where you come into the picture!
We are offering an attractive position for a Strategy Manager or Senior Strategy Manager – the title depends on your experience and qualifications. You will become part of a team of strategist and market intelligence analysts at group level, which is characterized by a very high level of professional competences and experience, mutual respect, and an open and innovative work environment. In your daily work you will work closely with the CCO and her leadership team.
You will be responsible for driving and continuously improving the strategic activities in our Global Commercial organization, which includes yearly business plan process, strategic yearly missions, regional and/or segment strategies. At corporate level you will also be preparing for Board Strategy Days, M&A selection, and investment cases. You herby get an important role in ensuring we have the strategies and business plans in place for Global Commercial organization to achieve the transformation of Topsoe towards the strategic company vision of being recognized as a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024.
You will be based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. The job may require travel activity, around 10-20 days per year.
- Drive and continuously improve yearly business plan processes for Global Commercial organization
- Drive commercially strategic projects based on strategic goals, e.g., regional strategies, segment strategies, investment cases
- Drive the cascading of strategic yearly missions from top management to Global Commercial and other parts of the organization
- Support the transformation agenda in close cooperation with multiple project teams and stakeholders, e.g., by supporting in strategy execution, participating in group strategy projects and preparation for Board Strategy Days
- Analyze data and macro trends to provide insight into selected strategic activities including M&A and business plans.
- are capable of structuring and driving complex strategic projects with multiple stakeholders and tight deadlines
- have strong facilitation and stakeholder management skills and excellent at communication at all levels including C-level
- are a big picture-person with ability to take the helicopter view whilst never losing the attention to relevant details and delivering high quality work
- are pro-active, solution oriented, efficient, and structured
- are curios and willing to challenge the status quo
- have a strong business acumen
- enjoy working in an organization undergoing rapid and transformational change.
- A few years of management consulting experience and/or from working with strategic projects in a corporate strategy or business development function, where you have gained your strategy toolbox. You might have worked in a commercial organization, however it is not necessary
- You speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment
- You easily communicate and structure data and insights using Microsoft Office tools
- A relevant degree from a business school or a university.
Please contact Lars Christian Hansen, Head of Strategy, phone +45 2223 1515 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, then kindly submit your application and resume in English with relevant references and exam certificates via our website topsoe.com.
Please note, that we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
February 3rd, 2023
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.