On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Account Manager for Clean Fuels business
At Topsoe we’re perfecting chemistry for a better world, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re looking for people who can help us go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com
Who we’re looking for
Are you motivated by conducting sales activities on a highly technical and international level? Do you want to work worldwide within the refinery industry?
If yes, you may be our new account manager for the Clean Fuels Business
We are a sales department consisting of account managers with a passion for finding the optimal solutions for our clients. Our group is heading the sales process, being the primary contact with the client and paving the way for all our products and services. We work in an informal and ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues including in-house specialists of all disciplines.
- Drive direct technical sales with current and new customers
- Ensure timely and qualified service both technically and commercially towards our customers
- Pursue good relations to establish and enhance long-term customer relationships.
What you’ll bring
We expect that you:
- Have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results
- Have strong networking skills, enjoy interacting with customers and know how to create lasting relationships
- Have personal drive, are self-motivated, and can challenge the status quo
- Are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- Are a team player and thrive on interacting with others
- Are flexible to travel (40-60 days/year) and thrive in cross-cultural contexts.
We are looking for applicants with a degree in chemical engineering or a similar background. You as a minimum have 5-10 years of experience in technical sales from an international company, or technical experience from working in a refinery organization. We require that you are fluent in English. Additional languages will be an advantage.
Why join us
We offer a position with a high level of autonomy and empowerment in a challenging and flexible environment.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Reach out to Sales Director Federico Cristofoli at +45 42992913 if you want to know more about the position.
If you have what it takes, and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues, then please submit your application, motivation, and resume in English through our website www.topsoe.com.
February 10, 2023