On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Global Commercial PMO Lead
An exciting role if you are passionate about shaping a global organization and become a trusted advisor to a C-level officer in a company solving climate change
Topsoe is best in the world at certain chemical technologies, and we are on a mission to solve the world’s climate challenge. We are using our cutting-edge technology for a better world, and we are well underway on our vision to become a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024.
We have offices across the globe, delivering products and services to help our customers decarbonize. You might not find our names on wind turbines across the country, but we are willing to bet that you without knowing come across a Topsoe technology every single day, through our significant B2B market shares.
Why is right now an exciting time to join Topsoe?
Topsoe is currently going through a major transformation, and you will be a crucial part of the journey. With the green agenda accelerating, we are busy and expecting a significant growth starting already this year – to guide it, we just relaunched our brand to be as loud and bold as our best-in-world products deserve.
The new Chief Commercial Officer has set sail for a new strategic direction, and she needs a trusted partner to help the organization on its journey. That’s where you come into the picture!
Your role as a Global Commercial PMO Lead
As the Global Commercial PMO Lead you become part of a team of engineers-turned-strategists, ensuring that you continue the rapid development journey you know, with strength-based feedback, problem-solving sessions and monthly retrospectives.
On the daily basis, you will spend the majority of your time working closely with the CCO and her leadership team on their strategic initiatives. You will be a trusted partner to the full commercial organization, having the big picture overview and keeping the execution pace.
Very few days will be alike, and the position requires a large bandwidth, as you need both hands-on and strategic capabilities to be successful. You will be engaged in managing projects and initiatives, deploying strategy across the organization, and drivi implementation end-to-end. You will support the leadership team and help with preparing reports, tracking KPIs and story-lining slides for the CEO and Board.
You will be based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark. The job may require travel activity, around 10-20 days per year.
As the Global Commercial PMO Lead you will get a unique look inside the machine room of the Chief Commercial Officer role, and many of your responsibilities will be directly linked to her deliverables:
- Global Commercial strategy execution: Support the formulation of strategic goals and initiatives, cascading the corporate strategy across regions and products in collaboration with the CCO, the wider Global Commercial organization, and the corporate strategy team
- Project and portfolio management: Facilitate frequent follow up on ongoing strategic initiatives in the commercial organization, keeping track of deliverables and ensuring we achieve desired results, and taking a leading role to plan and define workstreams and deliverables in strategic projects
- Run the CCO agenda: Prepare strategy reviews, design and follow-up on KPIs and problem-solve with the leadership team on actions needed when we are off-track and facilitate workshops and processes to guide leaders and specialists to keep the “helicopter view”
- Ad hoc tasks for the CCO: Support on high-urgency requests, e.g., perform smaller analyses and presentations for Town halls, leadership seminars and material for CCO, CEO and Board.
- Proactive and eager to learn: If you see something suboptimal, you instantly look for ways to fix it. You enjoy being challenged and learning new skills. You are always ready to give feedback and enjoy taking initiatives
- Drive and execution: You are capable of driving tasks, analyses and projects end-to-end, using a structured approach to get from problem to solution, and you get energy from a wide variety of topics and ways of working
- Big-picture person: You keep your eyes on the ball and always know what is the top priority on your (or the CCO’s) to do-list
- C-level confidence: You feel comfortable working side-by-side with the C-suite and the SVPs in the commercial leadership team, being a trusted sparring partner
- Collaboration: You keep everyone involved through excellent working relationships and can collaborate with anyone from HR to technical or pricing specialists to the CCO.
- You have built your strategy execution toolbox after some years in management consulting or a Corporate Strategy or Project Management function. You might have some commercial expertise, but it is not necessary
- You have a degree in engineering, science, or business, and thrive in a dynamic environment with a long history of scientific innovations
- You speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment
- You easily communicate and structure data using Microsoft Office tools.
Please contact Global Supply PMO Lead Kristina Linde Hansen, phone +45 3154 2356, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, then kindly submit your application and resume in English with relevant references and exam certificates via our website topsoe.com.
Please note, that we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
February 3rd, 2023.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.