On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Product Cost Manager
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Someone who can:
- Create and maintain a Cost-Workbook for each product (incl. variants and options) with a complete list of components, cost, and qualified suppliers
- Make sure that the relevant products, from development to service, meet the cost targets
- Challenge and negotiate with internal stakeholders and suppliers in order to meet product cost targets
- Identify saving potentials and alternative sources of supply
- Support finance & commercial teams for product costing.
What you’ll bring
- You have a good basic understanding of economics and are seasoned in negotiating commercial terms and conditions
- You have experience in working with product development departments
- You have experience in working with pipes, steel structures, valves, power electronics in an advantage
- You can work both independently and in teams
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, end energetic
- You are result-oriented
- You also have a flair for details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
You have a master’s degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. mechatronics, electrical, mechanical, or similar) and a few years of experience within technical sourcing (preferably from sourcing pipes, valves, compressors or power electronics). You speak, read, and write English fluently.
Why join us
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. As we are a fast-growing organization developing our own technology and exciting new products, we are looking for a new colleague to join our newly established Eng. & Supply Chain team. So, if you are motivated by combining your technical interest, insight, and understanding with supplier engagements and negotiations then you could be our new Product Cost Manager!
As our Product Cost Manager, you will contribute to the company’s profitability and will be considered as the “source of truth” for everything related to the product cost.
How you can apply
Please contact Florent Guéret per mail firstname.lastname@example.org before if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
April 5, 2023