On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Program Delivery Manager
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations, or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
- Deliver and implement the new ‘Mass Production’ based processes that allow teams to deliver to a common deliverable against common timeline
- Manage the processes and evolve them if necessary to make them fit for purpose from lessons learnt during the role
- Create new processes in conjunction with the Manufacturing Engineering Director to close gaps that may be identified as the program evolves
- Manage teams that will not report to you in the traditional sense, to ensure that deliverables are set to on time and to the required quality
- Be prepared to educate and upskill team members in the art of program delivery
- Co-ordinate regular reports regarding program status
- Manage program milestone readiness documents, and prepare reports that will be delivered to and on behalf of senior management
- Be able to manage processes with the quality department and co-engineer solutions with them.
What you’ll bring
- Have a good background in mass production, preferably in program management or delivery
- Have a good ‘Jack of all trades’ mentality and skill set
- Have good business acumen across engineering and/or supply chain
- Have strong IT and subject matter expertise
- Must be responsible, autonomous at work, and methodical
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Think on a strategic and global scale.
You have a master’s degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. mechanical, supply chain, manufacturing or similar) and a few years of experience supporting or delivering projects or programs on a tight and efficient timeline where delays must be justified.
You must speak, read, and write English fluently. Danish speaking is optional.
Why join us
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. We are a fast-growing organization developing our own technology and we need an experienced Program Delivery Manager within our Engineering & Supply Chain department for maintaining timing and delivery for our Electrolyzer program. Our department is responsible for the SOEC’s industrialization, which requires an optimized process working for operation in large-scale production.
As our Program Delivery Manager, you will be responsible to manage indirect and direct teams to a path to align, maintain and deliver timing for the overall success of the program and ongoing evolutions.
How you can apply
Please contact Arit Shah on email XATS@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.