On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
We are seeking a talented and driven Video Professional to join our team. The ideal candidate is passionate about video production, is creative, and has a strong eye for detail. They should be comfortable conceptualizing, developing, and producing high-quality video content that engages and informs the internal and external audience.
As a Video Professional, you will be responsible for providing creative direction and guidance to develop video content that supports the company's branding and communication initiatives. You will stay up to date with industry trends and technology to continuously improve and innovate the organization's video content. Additionally, you will ensure that all video content produced is consistent in terms of tone, style, and messaging, which helps to reinforce the brand identity.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and produce high-quality video content for internal and external purposes that supports the branding efforts and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the Service Team to produce “Topsoe Academy” training videos
- Move forward the video format to further enhance the quality and impact
- Provide consultation and create branded video content for social media platforms and other digital channels
- Manage external consultants, such as freelance videographers or editors, as needed.
What you’ll bring
We expect that you:
- have strong video production skills, including shooting, editing, and post-production
- are creative and possess the ability to generate engaging and impactful video content ideas
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to understand the internal stakeholders’ message and translate that into video production
- have experience with stakeholder management
- are flexible and adaptable, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and manage a large pipeline of projects.
- possess strong teamwork and collaborative capabilities
- have 5+ years of experience in video production, with a strong portfolio showcasing relevant work.
Why join us
At Topsoe, we believe in providing our employees with a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will be working with passionate and engaged colleagues who take pride in what they do and team up to go solve. Also, a company culture defined by a strong purpose and a mission to help reduce emissions to fight climate change.
How you can apply
Global Brand is part of Global Communications & Brand. Your workplace will be in our HQ in Lyngby.
To apply for this role, please submit a resume and cover letter in English, highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications. Additionally, please include a link to your portfolio showcasing your video production work.
Interviews will be conducted on Teams during week 15. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please reach out to Corporate Brand manager, Leona Wang, email LEWQ@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.