On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Asset Care - Continuous Improvement Manager
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Someone who can:
- Implement and manage a CMMS system and drive the SAP Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Design the Maintenance Dashboard, monitor, consolidate KPIs, report and propose improvement plans
- Lead CI activities to improve equipment efficiency by using Lean tools (TPM, SMED, Problem Solving…)
- Assist the Facilities Engineering Team to create Standard Procedures for equipment utilization
- Create SOP for preventative Maintenance, provide training for users, updating and improving continuously
- Provide annual continuous improvement plan based on Value Stream Mapping Analysis, monitor actions and report results
- Deploy Lean concept and tools, lead or/and support teams on improvement workshops.
What you’ll bring
- You must have solid technical knowledge
- 2 to 4 years of experience with mass production, especially in continuous flow manufacturing
- You will have experience with a CMMS, ideally with SAP Maintenance Module
- You will have experience with lean tools, especially TPM and SMED, and understand Lean concepts
- You are an excellent communicator and teamwork is one of your skills
- You are able to understand and implement change management with ease
- You are able to think on a global scale and strategically but go in depth where necessary to support your team.
You will have a master’s degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. maintenance, mechanical, or similar) and a few years of experience on Maintenance within a continuous flow process. You must be able to speak Danish and read and write English fluently.
You will be located at Herning, DK at a brand-new factory location.
The job may require travel between Herning and Lyngby (Technical Centre), especially during your first few months.
Why join us
Topsoe’s Power-to-X unit is a strategic lighthouse on our path to be the leading provider of carbon emission reduction technologies. We are a fast-growing organization developing our own technology and we need an asset care and continuous improvement manager within our Engineering & Supply Chain department for supporting the process engineering and production team on equipment reliability, production efficiency and overall continuous improvement. Our department is responsible for the SOEC’s industrialization, which requires an optimized process to operate in large-scale production. We work closely with the R&D, pilot production, sales departments as well as suppliers. Here we offer an opportunity to integrate into a highly motivated team to set up a new processes and organization whose product will contribute to a significant reduction in global CO2 emissions.
How you can apply
Please e-mail Mr. Ly Po CHEAM, XLPC@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
April 5, 2023