On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
We are looking for a Student Assistant to support our Power-to-X business unit at Topsoe
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations, or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Someone with passion that is able to:
- Conduct market analyses and research
- Create and update Excel models to evaluate PtX commercial opportunities
- Gather assumptions from public sources or within the business by working with R&D, Engineers, Finance, Accounting, Cost Estimation etc.
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint packs for internal and external communication
- Prepare material for meetings and take minutes
- Archive, create and update registers.
What you’ll bring
To succeed in the role, you:
- Are a top student in the third year of your bachelor’s degree or have started on your master’s degree in economics, business, or engineering
- Have a flair for working with quantitative data and excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail to derive valuable information and insights
- Are able to navigate different markets’ regulatory environment to enhance the team’s market assessments
- Are a structured problem-solver, with the ability to plan your work independently
- Are a good communicator
- Can use the Microsoft Office Suite with ease.
Why join us
- Be part of high growth industry and Topsoe’s journey in shaping the PtX organization
- Contribute to our mission of decarbonize hard-to-abate industries
- Work in an international team of friendly, supportive, and highly experienced and skilled colleagues from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment with many opportunities to grow your skills – whether they be communication, organization, presentation, analysis, prioritization, etc.
- Flexible approach to working from office/home.
Please contact Agustin Rodriguez Riccio, email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
How you can apply
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com no later than the 30th of April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, and we reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
This position will be based in our Lyngby offices, north of Copenhagen and offers the flexibility to work from home sporadically.