On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Lead Financial Analyst, PTX
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,500 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Within the Power-to-X business area we’re developing green hydrogen solutions that will help decarbonize our world. From a financial perspective we are managing Topsoe’s largest-ever investment, and we need your help managing and improving the business case, ensuring that we steer in the right direction to best navigate unexplored territory. Together with your colleagues in PtX Finance and across the organization, you will turn data into insights, provide senior leaders with accurate and insightful analysis, support and facilitate decision making. Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive the PtX business case, steer associated investments and derived financial impact
- Develop investment case evaluations and decision proposals and drive financial scenario planning
- Conduct and facilitate ad-hoc analyses to support decision making.
- Coordinate across internal teams to ensure quality and accuracy of numbers and metrics shared with partners, auditors and management
- Prepare management and board presentations and support.
What you’ll bring
We’re after people who not only want to achieve something together but have a mind for solving problems and nurturing others. Here’s what our ideal candidate will bring:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economy or the like.
- A minimum of 5 years of industrial sector business experience with proven record of business case management and senior leadership facilitation.
- A good understanding of valuation models and proven experience of facilitation of investment decision making
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and storytelling skills
- A positive, service-minded, and proactive team player mindset, with a keen thrive for taking responsibility
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying keen attention to details when necessary
- Experienced Microsoft Office user with advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- ERP system experience considered a plus
Why join us
There are organizations that talk about change, and there are those which deliver change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to strengthen your financial management competences, taking a lead role in facilitating fact-based senior leadership decision making, nurturing your stakeholder management and financial communication skills, not to mention furthering the clean energy transition all at the same time. And doing so in an environment where we know the importance of looking out for each other and having fun along the way.
How you can apply
Please contact Casper Bernhardt Bille, Head of Financial Management, Power-to-X, if you want to know more about the position.
We are an evolving organization, and have plenty room to shape positions to candidates with the right mindset. If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
As our business is evolving rapidly even while you read this, we are also eager to get this position filled. We will therefore be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and close the position when we have out perfect match.