On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Business Analyst to support Topsoe's Corporate Functions
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations, or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
As a Business Analyst in the Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will be part of a small and skillful team where you will put your analytical strength, flair for processes and supreme planning skills into great use.
Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide senior management with accurate and insightful analysis, drive performance, and get the opportunity play a significant role in transforming the company to become a world leader in de-carbonization.
You will be the financial focal point (go-to-guy) for a selection of our Corporate Functions, where you will – in collaboration with your colleagues – drive the forecasting and budget processes for your Corporate Functions. Further, you will explain historical performance on OPEX and CAPEX, as well as help drive costs to budget for your Corporate Functions.
What you’ll bring
You hold a master’s degree within Economics or Business Administration e.g., Cand. Merc, Cand. Oecon, Graduate diploma in accounting or something similar.
You need no full-time job experience. We are looking for a candidate who has recently graduated. It is important that you are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel and that you are fluent in English, written as well as spoken.
- have a positive attitude, and are not afraid of getting stuff done
- are attentive to detail and have strong analytical competencies
- have great communication skills and can communicate at all organizational levels
- can proactively support and interact with different stakeholders across the organization to improve financial performance
- are self-driven and can drive processes as well as diving into data.
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us. To mention a few, you will get:
- A job with a purpose: We are on a mission to solve the world’s climate challenge. We are using our cutting-edge technology for a better world, and we are well underway on our vision to become a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies in 2024
- A platform to grow from: We have personal and professional development high on our agenda, and we will provide you with tools and challenges to make you learn and grow
- We care about you: We believe in the strength derived from diversity, and we strive to build trust in- and collaborate with one-another.
How you can apply
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
Please contact Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, Kasper Schumacher +45 4036 9836 if you want to know more about the position.
June 11, 2023.