On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you an accomplished digital marketer with experience in B2B contexts? Do you possess a strong drive to optimize marketing content across multiple channels and enable effective customer engagement?
We are seeking a talented individual to execute and optimize our digital marketing initiatives, drive awareness of Topsoe's innovative decarbonization solutions, and secure best-in-class online engagement and customer relationships.
At Topsoe we’re perfecting chemistry for a better world, by supplying technology, catalysts, electrolyzers and the solutions needed to support the global energy transition. It’s a journey we began in 1940, when our founder Dr. Haldor Topsøe created a business that would question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers working to answer the world's biggest decarbonization challenges.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations around the globe. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
As a digital marketing specialist, your main responsibility will be to create and implement digital marketing activities that drive web traffic, increase conversions, enhance brand and product awareness, and generate quality leads to the sales organization. You’ll be joining an experienced global marketing team that is responsible for planning and executing global marketing campaigns to promote our commercial technologies and offerings, such as Blue Hydrogen, Blue Ammonia, Sustainable Aviation Fuel, and many more. Your role will be crucial in executing and optimizing campaigns and content across channels. We're currently undergoing an extensive website renewal and plan to launch more email marketing campaigns and paid activities, so we need your proven track record and dynamic approach to run a well-oiled digital marketing machine.
Topsoe is committed to the global energy transition, collaboration is key, and you’ll be collaborating with marketing and communication colleagues from across business, sales, and IT functions, as well as many others.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic company that empowers you to GoSolve, challenges conventions, values transparency, and accountability, and requires agility to adapt to the evolving global energy landscape.
- Execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns and content for maximum impact
- Ensure strong, seamless customer experience and optimize content for search engines
- Create and implement email marketing campaigns (including nurturing flows, ABM, and more) while conducting A/B testing and performance analysis
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, identify areas for improvement, and optimize processes to achieve better results
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and improve digital marketing efforts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and innovations to ensure continuous improvement and innovation.
What you’ll bring
We’re seeking a specialist with excellent communication skills that is structured and adept at collaborating, presenting, and communicating to colleagues at all levels of the organization.
We expect that you have
- at least three years of experience with B2B digital marketing, preferably with a focus on lead generation and email marketing
- a degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing, Customer Experience, or a closely related field
- a solid understanding of web design, UX, customer journeys, and content management systems
- experience working with marketing automation; we have recently implemented Salesforce marketing Cloud Account Engagement
- hands-on experience with SEM and more specifically Google Ads and Google Ads Editor
- experience working with SoMe and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- a deep interest in data and analytics and the desire to stay up to date on latest trends and developments
- excellent English communication skills
- a structured approach to work that allows you to manage multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will ensure high-quality deliverables
- the ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic work environment, engaging with many stakeholders
- the motivation to be self-driven and proactive, constantly seeking new opinions and input
- a positive, solution-oriented, open-minded, and positive approach to your work.
Join us on a mission to make a difference!
Our team is made up of passionate individuals who take pride in their work and come together to solve complex problems. We're not just any company - we're driven by a strong purpose to combat climate change by reducing emissions. Be a part of our ambitious, yet fun-loving organization and help make a positive impact on the world.
How you can apply
Want to know more about the position? Simply reach out to Head of Marketing, Mimi Sofie Stabell, +45 30932685.
May 31, 2023.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible!