On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. The headquarter is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and technologies are sold throughout the world. We now offer a position as a Solution Specialist in our global Technical Sales & Services department within our catalyst and technology business for Chemicals.
Our solution specialists are technical responsible for one or more catalysts and the related process and services. This means that you will own the guideline and procedures for making quotations, including guarantees, performance evaluations, loading and start-ups for the products you are responsible for. You will be in close contact with technical sales & service engineers and account managers in the regional offices. You will support them with the most challenging cases. Furthermore, you will gather learnings and experiences from customers and colleagues in order to continue developing the knowledge, tools, products and services within your area.
You will be involved in troubleshooting and responsible for issues being solved, with the input from other specialist within the service organization, Engineering, and R&D. Together with the Product Line Manager you will discuss, align, and agree on how to support the commercial organization in the best possible way to reach the targets. You will assist in evaluation of used catalyst and make reports in collaboration with the inhouse laboratory.
Your work will include a variety of task within the fields of chemical engineering, catalysis and thermodynamic. Our catalyst products are highly specialized, and you will be offered extensive training, as well as the opportunity to participate in relevant courses, and close collaboration with more experienced colleagues. Your responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert within your product area
- Issuing, updating and developing calculation guideline and procedures for your product to ensure efficient work flow
- Checking and approving calculations of special cases
- Ensuring unforeseen challenges are solved
- Continuous development of tools, products and services
- Collecting market intelligence about customer needs and competitors’ products
- Providing input to the commercial organization about future needs for products and services
- Participating in customer meetings as an expert to support account managers in sales or troubleshooting meetings
- Contributing to the design phase of new projects in case current design guidelines are not sufficient.
What you’ll bring
We expect that you:
- have a flexible and solution-oriented way of approaching people and tasks
- demonstrate initiative as well as technical flair
- are committed to your work, strive to make a difference and take ownership of own tasks
- are able to prioritize and focus on the most important task at hand
- are deadline-oriented and work efficiently
- actively seek to strengthen your own catalyst and process knowledge related to the business area your products are installed in
- have excellent communication, training and teamwork skills and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- are skilled and experience with complex troubleshooting
- are highly proficient in spoken and written English
You have a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar. Preferably, you have catalyst and process experience from the petrochemical industry within ammonia, methanol or hydrogen technology. The challenges we offer will match your level of experience.
Why join us
We offer you a position in an international company with excellent career and development prospects. You will work in an informal but ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues. We collaborate closely across the company and with our regional offices worldwide to meet our customers' needs in the best possible way. The position as solution specialists provides the opportunity to specialize in a variation of products and develop cross-cultural understanding and cooperation skills.
How you can apply
Please contact André Lorentz-Petersen, phone +45 22754638 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.