On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Senior Financial Analyst for Green Energy Projects
At Topsoe we’re leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we’re a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations or broader business roles, we’re all united by a desire to go solve.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. Find out more at topsoe.com.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll join our growing Investment Analysis team in Global Finance, with the goal to provide world-class financial valuation, insights, and business sparring for decision making on the large investments and contracts across Topsoe.
Here’s some of the things you can expect to be doing:
- Prepare business case models and DCF valuations for the large investments and commercial contracts
- Advise and support the project developers
- Prepare assessments and presentations to Senior Management and the Board
- Develop the team’s tools, methodologies, and processes.
Non-exhaustive examples of projects our team supports: Power-to-X and Green Fuels, Sustainable Aviation Fuels, Battery Materials.
What you’ll bring
We’re after people who not only want to achieve something together but has a mind for solving problems and collaborating with our wide diversity of stakeholders. Here’s what our ideal candidate will bring:
- Several years of experience in building business cases and DCF financial valuations in Microsoft Excel, and management presentations in PowerPoint
- Experience in collaborating across departments and seniority levels as a positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- Ability to maintain a high-level view of business complexities, while displaying high attention to details when necessary
- A degree in Economics and Business Administration (or similar)
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing (Danish not required)
- Prior exposure to the energy/chemicals sector and M&A transactions is an advantage.
Why join us
We are at the heart of the most strategic projects across the company, with our contribution having a direct impact on the company direction. Here you’ll have the opportunity to advance your career and further the clean energy transition at the same time.
How you can apply
Please contact Florian Tournadre, phone +45 2775 3025 email FPTO@topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.