LICENSING MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY
The Licensing Manager, Technology serves as a technical commercial expert for the Syngas technologies offered to our customers.
The position will be located at our office in the Clear Lake City area on the southeast side of Houston.
Some of the responsibilities of the position includes:
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals and makes timely and accurate predictions for the proposals.
- Maintains contact with existing and potential customers.
- Provides technical presentations to existing and new customers.
- Has regular contacts with colleagues in order to transfer pertinent information and collaborate on specific projects.
- Identifies new opportunities for Syngas technology projects.
- Maintains knowledge of current practices in operation of Syngas plants.
- Maintains knowledge of competitors' technologies advantages and disadvantages.
- Participates in conferences and exhibitions conducive to the sale of Syngas technologies.
- Participates in visits to customer and system suppliers to present and discuss products and proposals.
- Participates in corporate sales seminars covering Syngas technologies
- Prepares and negotiates project related agreements covering all commercial and project execution related aspects.
Here are the requirements for the position:
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Syngas technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- In-depth knowledge of process simulation and process equipment sizing software programs.
- Ability to prepare technical presentations in PowerPoint®.
- Knowledge of project execution procedures.
- Knowledge about sales strategies.