On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Account Manager, Hydroprocessing
ACCOUNT MANAGER, HYDROPROCESSING
Topsoe is an international company with headquarters based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
Our U.S. office is located on the southeast side of Houston in the Clear Lake City area. The Account Manager (Hydroprocessing) position is responsible for selling catalyst and technology and provides associated catalyst technical service for the industries served.
- Responsible for identifying technology sales leads in designated sales area.
- Develops professional relationships with all customers and potential customers. The customers include many levels in the organization including plant manager, engineers and plant superintendents.
- Represents the company in a professional manner.
- Makes customer visits on a frequency consistent with the current and/or potential business from the customer. Prepares for customer visits, conducts visits, and provides follow-up. Prepares an internal visit report for each visit.
- Performs timely administrative tasks includes sales orders, coordinates with the Logistics department, providing budget information, technical sales reports, and visit reports. Updates proposals outstanding in Salesforce.
- Advises customers with catalyst loading, start-up, and other technical services at customer site.
- Prepare sales quotations based on customer's request. The proposals include Salesforce entry and calculations using in-house developed Kinetic modelling tools and review of customer terms and conditions.
- Provides technical services to customers relating to selection, use and operation of catalyst products and technology.
- Identify potential sales for budget and planning purposes. Develop a winning strategy.
- Performs technical service to customers through data evaluation, inspections, and catalyst sample analyses and participate in on-site loading and start-up service.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- Positive and personable attitude. Presentable.
- Minimum of 2 years process/production/project engineering preferred in a refinery.
- Familiarity with catalytic operations will be beneficial.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactive and organized
- Ability to travel domestically approximately 25%.