On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Plant Finance Business Partner
Plant Finance Business Partner - Pasadena, Texas Area
This position will be located at our manufacturing plant located in the Bayport Industrial area in Pasadena Texas.
Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. In Topsoe, we have a vision to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is an international company with headquarters in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. www.topsoe.com
As Plant Finance Business Partner in Bayport, you will have an exciting opportunity to put your analytical skills into practice and work together with these highly experienced and dedicated professionals that supports Topsoe's Global Supply organization, and the overall vision to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Together with your colleagues, you will turn data into insights, provide the leaders in the production with accurate and insightful analysis and help driving the facility though financial data, transparency and business partnering at a key cornerstone of our business - namely our production. You have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team where you will have a direct impact on our success. In Topsoe we take development seriously - also on an individual level through individual growth and development plans.
Some of your main job responsibilities will be:
- Financial responsible for the production economy for the large production facility in Topsoe
- Site responsible for the production costs (Gross and Net) for Actual, Budget and Forecast numbers and analysis/commentary on variations and development
- Analysis of Catalyst Cost Price development
- Variances to Standard cost per production unit
- CAPEX administration and financial sign-off/approval and follow-up on business cases
- Run the cost out portfolio for our Bayport plant and validate all business cases and lean projects
Who are you?
People describe you as:
- Responsible, independent, and methodical
- A person who can demonstrate initiative as well as economic flair
- A person who is committed to your work and strive to make a difference
- A person who can communicate directly and be able to work in many different team constellations across different seniority levels in the production setup
- A person who has flair for troubleshooting and getting the house in order.
We expect that you have a background within production performance management. This experience may come from auditing, production controlling, business partnering, supply chain management or such.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain Planning
- 5 years of hands-on production accounting, finance, planning experience
- Strong SAP knowledge in a production/ manufacturing environment is required
- Strong Excel knowledge