On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Experienced Project Manager
Experienced Project Manager
At Topsoe we're leading the way in decarbonization, by supplying technology, catalysts, and services for the worldwide energy transition. It's a journey through science that we began over 80 years ago, with a philosophy to question the limits of possibility and inspire others to think further. Today, we're a community of over 2,000 problem solvers who are working together to find the answers to the world's biggest challenges. So, whether your expertise is in engineering, operations, or broader business roles, we're all united by a desire to go solve.
We are looking for experienced project manager to join our dedicated team. In this position, you will lead our technology projects primarily within Americas region and will manage a team of highly skilled engineers and technicians operating out of our Denmark and India offices. The position will interact closely with stakeholders across the global organization as well as clients across the region while ensuring projects are delivered at the right time, in the right quality and to high customer satisfaction.
We are headquartered in Denmark and have offices and operations globally. The open position is at our office in Houston, Texas with reporting towards the Global Supply organization.
- Being accountable for all aspects of engineering project execution from kick-off to commissioning at client site
- Execute projects as per the technology segment strategy and KPIs and with adherence to budget, timeline, and contractual obligations
- Be a proactive advisor and lead communication with clients to align expectations, communicate progress/issues and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Coordinate across resource department in terms of resource management and delegation of work
- Manage and lead a project team of highly skilled engineers and experts (project management not line management)
- Proactively lead external collaborators, as an example EPC contractors
- Contribute to development of new business areas in a global context
- Must manage all project activities ensuring safe conditions for all people involved and compliance with corporate policies and strategy
- Show leadership and commitment to front execution, make decisions, and set direction for projects
- Enjoy collaborating and interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization as well as outside the organization
- Keep an eye on details and put perspective on their impact on the overall schedule, cost, and quality of project
- Maintain overview and manage complexity in multiple projects simultaneously
- Are well-structured and assure timely and qualitative updating of project budgets, master schedule, and internal document planning and KPI records
- Participate actively in a dynamic team of both technicians, engineers, and scientists
- Are eager to put your knowledge, learnings, and energy to use in the development of new processes
- Are curious and proactive towards support of digital transformation of work processes and project deliveries
- Are independent and can operate at a distance from project team, direct leader, and peers
- Can manage a complex stakeholder map internally and externally
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have experience in project management
- Project Management Certification is preferred
- Experienced in execution within petrochemical industry or similar industries is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Requires travel of approximately 10% of annual workdays
Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. In Topsoe we have a vision to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2019, our revenue was approximately DKK 6 billion, and we employ more than 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com