On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Principal Hydroprocessing Engineer
PRINCIPAL HYDROPROCESSING ENGINEER
The Principal Hydroprocessing Engineer is an expert on hydroprocessing catalysts and technologies. This includes being a technical expert in catalyst, kinetics, process design and operation of hydroprocessing units.
This position serves as lead process engineer for engineering projects in the Hydroprocessing Catalyst & Technology Department, provides leadership for other engineers, prepares technical catalyst and technology proposals, and provides technical assistance to catalyst and technology clients. In addition, it is necessary that the candidate has good communications skills to support technology marketing and sales by presenting technical proposals to clients and technical papers in conferences and seminars.
The position is located at our facility in the Clear Lake City area on the southeast side of Houston, Texas.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering with 10 years of hydroprocessing experience with good working proficiency in process simulation and in-depth knowledge of hydroprocessing catalysts, unit operations, and technologies. Will also accept an M.S. in Chemical Engineering degree with less experience.
- In depth knowledge of hydroprocessing kinetics and process modeling.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Positive and personable attitude.
- Ability to motivate and train other engineers.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%.