On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
Student Assistant to Global IT Service
Global IT Service of Topsoe A/S is looking for a service oriented, knowledgeable and self-driven student assistant to join our Global IT Service Desk in Topsoe.
With more than 2300 employees globally, Corporate IT supports our colleagues primarily from Denmark, India and US. You will join our team based in Lyngby, but will have close collaboration with peers in EMEA, APAC and Americas to ensure customer satisfaction and global process optimization.
You will be responsible for providing first-level desktop/infrastructure support to users incl. first-line support in Topsoes core applications. You will provide local office support incl. walk-in in Lyngby and remote support to our regional offices. The support includes mobiles (iOS/Android) and printers. You will participate in IT projects on a random basis and author knowledgebase documentation for both end-users and internal IT focused.
All requires a strong process, execution and reporting effort to support a business which is highly dependent on our IT services.
- Operation of the Global IT Service Desk
- Dispatch (incl. prioritization and categorization), receive, solve and close incidents through our IT Service Management system
- 1st level user support (desktop, mobile, applications, connectivity etc.)
- Execute service requests & standard changes such as creating AD users, share folders, mail accounts, backup data or restore files
- Deployment of IT equipment
- Keep knowledgebase updated
- Facilitate end-user IT training
- Maintain AD User and Security groups as per IT policy
- Execute Global IT Service Strategy.
- have a strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct, and continuous improvement
- possess good general knowledge of IT infrastructure and for supporting clients and operating systems
- have solid analytic skills and thrive in making a difference with a variety of tasks to manage
- are interested in creating user focused & technical documentation
- work with a structured approach and a planning mindset
- possess strong inter-personal skills and ability to build solid relations
- demonstrate initiative with a pro-active approach
- work independently and are not afraid taking on responsibility that will grow as you deliver
- have a proactive approach and are self-driven
- would like to take part of a successful global team that will depend on your support.
You are studying - maybe at CBS, DTU, ITU within a relevant Bachelor or Master class.
You speak, read and write Danish and English effortlessly.
We expect you to work approximately 15-25 hours per week and you plan your schedule in cooperation with your manager. We are very flexible during exam-periods.
Please contact Head of Global IT Service | Corporate IT - Martin Christesen, MTCH@topsoe.com, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references. We have two openings and hiring will be ongoing as relevant candidates are identified.
December 18th 2022.
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.