On the list below you will find current available positions on our different locations.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. If you do not find a job matching your profile, we encourage you to visit again.
If you want to be part of our exciting journey in times of change, and you want to work for the leading technology provider, with the vision “to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”, you have come to the right place!
We are aiming for zero emission fuels and chemicals and to transform renewable electricity, biomass and waste into green hydrogen and other e-fuels to support a variety of industries working with the ambition to reduce their carbon emission footprint.
We are looking for a Custom Specialist to join our dedicated team of highly skilled colleagues, leading our custom operations and driving the optimization of the area.
You will be the center of expertise for all departments involved in customs and trade procedures. Acting as interface between external customs brokers, logistic, procurement and authorities, you can shine with your problem-solving skills in collaboration with authorities and consult in topics such as customs legislation of the EU, customs value, import control, origin of goods and preferential customs tariffs.
- Own and lead project and process initiatives for customs matters
- Collaborate with logistic and procurement teams to develop common standards and share learnings & improvements in the way of working
- Continuously stay up to date with changing EU procedures and regulations on customs compliance and align business processes to comply with changing requirements
- Refresh and conduct training on customs-related topics to other internal teams. Being the expertise for customs matters, advise the relevant teams on proper import-export procedures
- Represent Topsoe in meeting with customs officials, and maintain a trust-based and effective relation with customs authorities
- Prepare and handle legal disputes together with internal teams (legal, tax) and external advisors (law firm, consultant) in case of customs/trade compliance dispute arising
- Control and lead the HS classification database to ensure consistency across our trade flows
- Evaluate and implement digital procedures for process optimization.
- are responsible, independent, and methodical
- demonstrate initiative as well as technical flair
- are committed to your work and strive to make a difference
- have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- have flair for troubleshooting and thrive in cross-cultural contexts.
- At least 5+ years of work experience within the function of customs either in a similar in-house function, from advisory firm or with the customs authorities
- In-depth working knowledge in current customs & trade regulations: HS code, Country of Origin determination, Free Trade Agreement qualification
- Strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset.
Please contact Senior Director Anders Hindum, phone +45 2275 4643 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references through our website www.topsoe.com.
September 30, 2022
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.