Do you enjoy technical challenges? And do you want to work in a global team?
We are looking for an FEA specialist to join the Hardware Technology Center in Mechanical Department.
As our new FEA specialist you will be part of a global team of highly dedicated and skilled colleagues, consisting of FEA specialists, material specialists and Technology Product Managers responsible for proprietary equipment in Topsoes portfolio. You will be working with other stakeholders across the organization, hereunder; Job Engineers, Project Managers and FEA specialists located in our Delhi Office.
The main focus of our team is to design and develop advanced pressure bearing equipment, exposed to high pressure and high temperatures.
Our exciting journey
If you want to be part of exciting Topsoe journey in times of change, and you want to work for the leading technology provider, with the vision “to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”, you have come to right place!
We know it is ambitious, but we believe our mindset, people, products and expertise are important assets to power a sustainable future.
Your job is to support with expert FEA skills on both external technology projects applying Topsoes standards as well as being proactive and innovative supporting our internal development projects.
The non-exhaustive list of tasks:
- Structural, thermal and thermostructural analysis of critical constructional components of our proprietary equipment such as, Waste Heat Boilers, MeOH reactors, Ammonia Converters, SO2 Converters and Torus Mixers, during execution of commercial projects
- Pro-active product optimization on internal development- and cost optimization projects
- Linear and non-linear analysis including plasticity and creep problems
- Design of thermal protection
- Development of internal FEA tools in Python, built-in ANSYS and standalone
- Releasing documentation in English, in-house and external
- Participation in development and troubleshooting.
FEA wizard with acumen and excellent communication skills
We are looking for ambitious and competent candidates ready to take this challenging role.
You have a degree in mechanical engineering and a minimum of 10 years of experience working within solid mechanics, FE analyses and programming and software development using Python.
You have a solid understanding of structural mechanics and finite element method theory, skills in FEA software ANSYS (Classic + WB) including APDL.
Mastery of pressure vessel codes such as ASME VIII-2 as well as EN 13445 is a highly desired competence.
AutoCAD, INVENTOR and Nastran skills will be an advantage.
People who know you describe you as someone who:
- have analytical mindset
- can drive results within a global environment
- can maintain overview and manage complexity in multiple projects simultaneously
- can challenge and improve design
- can communicate and present in a precise and simple way
- are self-motivated in your day-to-day work
- work independently and systematically, with a good eye for the detail
- brings forward own idea and are inspired by pursuing ideas of others
- analyze and evaluates risk assessment
Did we catch your attention?
Reach out to Group Manager Jakob Brogaard Øster, at JAKG@topsoe.com, if you want to know more. We will conduct a full recruitment process to ensure the best possible job match and we encourage you to send a motivational letter as well as your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
June 1st, 2022
Topsoe is a global leader in developing green energy solutions and is heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing the hard-to-abate sectors, including steel, cement, chemicals, shipping, and aviation. Topsoe’s solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol, and eFuels. The company is headquartered in Denmark and serve customers around the globe. In 2021, our revenue was approx. DKK 6.2 billion with 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.